Eagles Stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It could be viewed as measurement for this Texas Coast offense, which is still finding its footing.
Yep. If we win, great, but Dak and MM seriously need to build on the last two games.

We read motion, surveyed the field, fed our stars, and finally got the #2 guy we traded for into the game.

More of that. We do that, then I can enjoy the game knowing we gave it our best effort with more than a fair shot at a win.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Agree with Jerry again. This measuring stick stuff means nothing right now because the playoffs are months away. That's all for the talk shows. They just need the W no matter what it looks like.

I agree with you and (gulp) him that measuring sticks are bullshit, especially where this team is at in it's development. You either win or you don't.

But I do think he's overstating the importance of the game. It's a division game yes, but given we play them again and half the season is left, this isn't like a playoff game to me.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I agree with you and (gulp) him that measuring sticks are bullshit, especially where this team is at in it's development. You either win or you don't.
I mean, there are plenty of despicable aspects to Jerry, but it's not like he's always wrong about every single thing.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Who is running first team LT in practice this week, Edoga?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I’d love to see Dak roll up the yards on the Eagles but I’m not holding my breath. Despite people down playing this game, it’s huge given how close this division will be between these 2 teams. And it’s looking like it’s a horse race between them. Giants aren’t doing anything and I look for the Skins to start bailing now that it’s clear something is up after they dumped 2 big D players and are headed to rebuild mode with Belichik sweepstakes rumors swirling.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I’d love to see Dak roll up the yards on the Eagles but I’m not holding my breath. Despite people down playing this game, it’s huge given how close this division will be between these 2 teams. And it’s looking like it’s a horse race between them. Giants aren’t doing anything and I look for the Skins to start bailing now that it’s clear something is up after they dumped 2 big D players and are headed to rebuild mode with Belichik sweepstakes rumors swirling.
They invested heavily on that D line and it never did them any good.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Breakthrough of playing special teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom