Eagles Stuff…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We're 1.5 point favorites vs the Eagles. :tippytoe

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
this game has lost a lot of its luster
Yes, it has. Fucking Packers and Jags games killed any chance we had at the division.

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We're 1.5 point favorites vs the Eagles. :tippytoe
We'll see how that line adjusts over the next few days but it's starting to smell like the line of our game against Minnesota. We were coming off the Packers loss, on the road at Minnesota coming off that Buffalo win and nobody could understand why we were favored by 2 or so.

It's not a guarantee of anything but it shows that Vegas thinks the circumstances surrounding this one will lead to a closer game than the average fan might think at first glance.

Cotton

Staff member
We'll see how that line adjusts over the next few days but it's starting to smell like the line of our game against Minnesota. We were coming off the Packers loss, on the road at Minnesota coming off that Buffalo win and nobody could understand why we were favored by 2 or so.

It's not a guarantee of anything but it shows that Vegas thinks the circumstances surrounding this one will lead to a closer game than the average fan might think at first glance.
It is now us at a 3 point favorite.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Always happens. Cowboys fan money being bet.
Vegas is trying to get square money on the Eagles because they know something, just like they did with us in that Vikings game.

Doesn't mean they're right, and doesn't mean we'll win, but they feel confident it's going to be a closer game than the average fan might think based on kneejerk reactions from this past week.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Young RJ here is either a massive square bettor or doesn't actually bet so he wouldn't understand how this works because he's an emotional fan who is pissed off from yesterday. I bet he didn't understand how we opened as favorites at Minnesota either.

Cotton

Staff member
Young RJ here is either a massive square bettor or doesn't actually bet so he wouldn't understand how this works because he's an emotional fan who is pissed off from yesterday. I bet he didn't understand how we opened as favorites at Minnesota either.
He is a reporter for Blogging the Boys, and I agree with him most of the time.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He is a reporter for Blogging the Boys, and I agree with him most of the time.
Sure, doesn't mean he knows anything about betting or prognosticating games. It wouldn't "make sense" to him because he's still upset about yesterday.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Have the Eagles lost anyone of consequence for the season? They seem to be enjoying unusually good health.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Have the Eagles lost anyone of consequence for the season? They seem to be enjoying unusually good health.
No, they're having a charmed season. Maybe they win it all, maybe they don't, but whichever way it goes you won't be seeing a repeat performance in 2023 I can guarantee you that.

Top Bottom