Eagles at Cowboys | Week 17 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I need a good suggestion for a movie rental tonight. I saw Prisoners yesterday. What y'all got for me tonight?

jig290

Brand New Member
Garett is going to get a pass because of injurys in Jerry's mind. The most we will get is a new defensive coordinator.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Obviously Jerry wasn't entertained he hurried up and got his arse out of that suite.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Just goes to show you Romo is overrated. When your backup comes in and plays the same game you are overrated.

dallen

Senior Tech
Who gives a shit if Garrett is fired? Jerry will just replace him with more of the same. As long as the games are close and the merchandise is moving he is happy

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Jerry will say how he's disappointed in not making the tournament and how all of this really hurts and he has more resolve than ever to get the job done and add to them 3 Super Bowls

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He didn't jump the route. He trailed Austin and the throw was right to him. I could've made that play.
It was a soft route that Austin ran against the guy that had the most INTs on their entire fucking roster. Sorry. Austin did not sell it. He did not take it serious.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Orton wasn't good enough. He threw 2 picks and both were poor throws.
Na im not putting it on Orton. He had no prep all year and came in and kept it close. Hes the backup he did his job. The other guys needed to pick it up and the eagles were the better team.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Orton wasn't good enough. He threw 2 picks and both were poor throws.
Yeah, he's a backup and hadn't started all year. We need to find someone better than Romo though. But we won't since Jerry gave him a lifetime contract last year. More shat next year and every year til Jerry's gone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Jerry will say how he's disappointed in not making the tournament and how all of this really hurts and he has more resolve than ever to get the job done and add to them 3 Super Bowls
It's sad, but you're spot on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It just makes me fucking sick the Eagles are acting like they achieved something.

dallen

Senior Tech
Fuck McCoy. I wish he were Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom