Eagles at Cowboys | Week 17 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Falcons center just totally F'd them with that snap.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
lolfalcons

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The dejected look on the faces of the Redskins as they stand along the sideline in the pouring rain is a microcosm of their season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is incorrect. Dallas would be the east champs and host a game against the 49ers, Saints or Cardinals no matter what.

Cotton

Staff member
That is incorrect. Dallas would be the east champs and host a game against the 49ers, Saints or Cardinals no matter what.
I was wondering how accurate it was.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait, nevermind....maybe it was that "their" that threw me off. This dipshit is actually giving a shit what GB does since like we can so beat the Eagles and win our wildcard game.

A GB win and Dallas win makes Dallas the third seed, meaning a game at Carolina or the NFC West champion (still not yet decided) in the event we beat our wildcard opponent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was wondering how accurate it was.
In a way the idiot has it right in a twisted way.

A GB win and Dallas win makes Dallas the third seed, meaning a game at Carolina or the NFC West champion (still not yet decided).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am rooting for the Saints to choke and lose. I'd like to see the Cardinals make the playoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kinda shitty that Fat Andy is benching Alex Smith, Poe and Bowe. But hey, if it gives the Chargers a win...Steelers are out.

Cotton

Staff member
In a way the idiot has it right in a twisted way.

A GB win and Dallas win makes Dallas the third seed, meaning a game at Carolina or the NFC West champion (still not yet decided).
I would have researched it further but all of it hinges on us beating the Eagles, and as excited about the game as I am, I haven't lost the side of me that 17 years of losing has built.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would have researched it further but all of it hinges on us beating the Eagles, and as excited about the game as I am, I haven't lost the side of me that 17 years of losing has built.
I just do not understand how anyone that is not a brainless homer can even sit there and worry about where the hell we might actually play a divisional round game.

WE HAVE NOT REACHED THE DIVISIONAL ROUND BUT ONCE IN THE PAST 17 YEARS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

data

Forbes #1
I just do not understand how anyone that is not a brainless homer can even sit there and worry about where the hell we might actually play a divisional round game.

WE HAVE NOT REACHED THE DIVISIONAL ROUND BUT ONCE IN THE PAST 17 YEARS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
We would host the NFC championship game if one of the wild card teams makes it!!!!

Gene jones would bust out the top notch art pieces!!!!!

Excitement rising!!!!!

Cotton

Staff member

Hell, I've forgotten how the playoffs are structured it's been so long.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom