Dumbest thing you've ever done thread...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You guys seriously need to lighten up. This thread is reserved for the dumbest thing you've ever done or dumb thing you've done recently. Another sports related board inspired me to start this. Hopefully you fags will participate. Multiple dumb things/posts are encouraged.

Story 1)

Climbed up a communications tower while extemely intoxicated with a buddy. Carrying a six pack of bottled beer. When the cops came we threatened to jump and threw beer bottles at the cop car. Not so surprisingly the place was filled with fire trucks, ambulances and cops cars. Dad and girlfriend got on the horn begging us not to hurt ourselves. We were laughing our asses off. Cop climbs up and proceeds to get pissed on by intoxicated teenagers. True story, check the Levelland newspaper back in 89-90ish.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Speaking of climbing stuff in Levelland, a buddy of mine and me once climbed a pump jack and downed a bottle of tequila while riding the iron horse. I don't have a cool cop part of the story and we didn't fall off, so it's kind of a boring story, but yours reminded me of it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I used to jump cop cars with my dirtbike on the regular.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I used to climb on the roof of our house using our bar, the electric meter, and some breaker boxes as steps. Also had to maneuver around some power lines that ran to our house from the pole. Once on the roof I would run and jump (over those lines) into our pool. Get out of pool and do it again. The roof wasn't right over the pool but close enough to get ton the water easily.

dallen

Senior Tech
This one time, at band camp...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Took a nap on the lawn of what seemed to be a crack house in the middle of SE DC after busting out of a poker game at about 11 at night.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We don't hate you bipo. We just don't love you.

hstour

Brand New Member
In an era before paintball guns, we used to use shotguns. Load your own shells, go very light on the powder and load it with all wadding (no pellets).

Best if you could catch someone climbing the ladder up into the top of the barn and shoot them in the ass.

I am amazed that no one died....

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
BB guns fight...those are fun...

If you live by a field of corn you can also have dirt clod fights. Fun.

Cotton

Staff member

Shot my brother in the eye during a BB gun fight... twice.

Not kidding.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Why does it have to be a corn field? You prejudiced against us folks in wheat field country?

You bastard.

Cotton

Staff member
Why does it have to be a corn field? You prejudiced against us folks in wheat field country?

You bastard.
Which is weird, since he was raised in cotton field country.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
At my age it takes to long to tell or even try to choose my dumbest stunt. There have been many. The old bucket is pretty full.

Cotton

Staff member
At my age it takes to long to tell or even try to choose my dumbest stunt. There have been many. The old bucket is pretty full.
Start with the first one, and we can go from there.

Top Bottom