Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Whoa.... I'm just checking in and see that we traded up to draft a WR.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Cowboys field the worst defense in team history last year?

Yet these morons are drafting as if we're set and have the leeway to reach on picks and give away picks.

6 wins tops and they deserve it.

I'm glad I'll be in Florida this year and won't have access to most of their games. And I damn sure won't be buying Sunday Ticket to watch this train wreck.

GShock

DCC 4Life

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Cowboys field the worst defense in team history last year?

Yet these morons are drafting as if we're set and have the leeway to reach on picks and give away picks.

I'm glad I'll be in Florida this year and won't have access to most of their games. And I damn sure won't be buying Sunday Ticket to watch this train wreck.
Given what Garrett is facing, this draft reflects a shocking lack of urgency.

D

Deuce

You'll be watching the Dolphins train wreck instead. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We needed numbers on defense. Like a ton of young talent infusion. We couldn't afford to give away our third like we did. Right now we got one new defensive starter out of this draft and that's it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We needed numbers on defense. Like a ton of young talent infusion. We couldn't afford to give away our third like we did. Right now we got one new defensive starter out of this draft and that's it.
I blame you for the Hitchens pick, just so you know.

D

Deuce

7th Round wish list:

Storm Johnson
Daniel McCullers
Kelsy Quarles
Jackson Jeffcoat
Seantrel Henderson
Antonio Richardson
DeAndre Coleman

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Is Michael Sam still around? Draft him if for no other reason than the story.

At least there would be some entertainment. This has been the boringest draft like 2009.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The pathological optimism that infests this franchise is working itself right now.

All in all, they are flat out acknowledging that they expect that the DL will be fine with the return of Crawford and Bass.

We got Lawrence to "replace" Ware and even got THE Jeremy Mincey.

All we needed was a special teams LBer like Hitchens to pull it all together.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This draft was a disgusting display of ignorance of both our overall situation as a franchise, and team building in general. And it will never change until we get a real football mind in here. For as "well" as we've drafted since 2010 it's still a series of 2 player drafts and this one is no different. This was a tremendous whiff at a time we needed a homerun.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This draft was a disgusting display of ignorance of both our overall situation as a franchise, and team building in general. And it will never change until we get a real football mind in here. For as "well" as we've drafted since 2010 it's still a series of 2 player drafts and this one is no different. This was a tremendous whiff at a time we needed a homerun.
This was McClay if you believe the mantra.

So far, I am not impressed.

At all.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's pathetic. It's as if everyone forgot how epically bad the defense was.

The problem is too much time has passed so these delusional bastards have convinced themselves that they'll be okay with some minor tweaks. The wounds have healed and the scars have faded some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom