Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I like Street. I wouldn't have traded up for him though. Would not have drafted him before the 6th. If we was gone, no big deal.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'll say DE, at this point. I'm thinking Hitchens does nothing for the defense and only plays special teams.
He won't even make the club. I bet he lands on the practice squad. It is that bad of a pick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like Street. I wouldn't have traded up for him though. Would not have drafted him before the 6th. If we was gone, no big deal.
I feel the same. Okay, but c'mon. He's not a special WR other than he fits the stupid physical measurement prototype we subscribe to. He was a borderline seventh round type to me as far as the WR class goes.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And there goes Lynch. But hey, we got our 3rd WR!!!111!!1one!!!

D

Deuce

Aaron Lynch to SF.

I guess when when you have as many picks as they do with limited holes, your can just throw them away.

data

Forbes #1
Derrick Dooley on Street: Very polished WR. long, athletic player from a pro system. Will come in here and play inside, compete on outside. Needs more bulk and strength.

We needed WR depth. If Williams/Bryant goes down, you can't really expect Beasley/Harris to play 50 snaps.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I feel the same. Okay, but c'mon. He's not a special WR other than he fits the stupid physical measurement prototype we subscribe to. He was a borderline seventh round type to me as far as the WR class goes.
Yep exactly.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
So what. He's a worse head case than Clowney and his talent potential will never be fulfilled.
And you think that trading up for a 6th round #3 WR was a better idea?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I feel a board implosion coming.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Derrick Dooley on Street: Very polished WR. long, athletic player from a pro system. Will come in here and play inside, compete on outside. Needs more bulk and strength.

We needed WR depth. If Williams/Bryant goes down, you can't really expect Beasley/Harris to play 50 snaps.
No real issue with the pick. Would have preferred to wait, but since we are smarter than every other team, GO COWBOYS!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just heard Rapoport telling everyone what I have been saying for a long time.

McCarron is a fricking douchebag that nobody likes.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I fucking hate our front office. Had we not fucked off and wasted those trades, our first four rounds could have been:

Martin
Jernigan
Kareem Martin
Telvin Smith

Good luck convincing me that a haul like that is worse than what we ended up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom