Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
I didn't see the War Room reaction because I was running errands when they made the pick. Were they high-fiving like retards who just pull one over on everyone? You know, kinda like they did when they drafted Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, or Jason Williams, or Isaiah Stanback, or David Arkin...ad naseum?
Not as much hi-fiving. Some clapping. Reserved celebration in comparison to year's past.

data

Forbes #1
Jerruh just hung up and Stephen's on phone with someone else. They're probably talking to two different teams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Get used to Hitchens because that stiff will be starting when Sean Lee goes down.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Not as much hi-fiving. Some clapping. Reserved celebration in comparison to year's past.
Ah. The quiet, cool confidence of knowing you just stole a 7th round/UDFA type in the 4th round. Wait...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
According to nfl.com only Nevin Lawson taken by the Lions at 133 is worse than Hitchens so far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The maddening thing is that there is still talent out there.

They will tease us with the idea that they can salvage this draft which basically looks like a two guy draft at this stage.

data

Forbes #1
Will McClay has been shaking his head a couple times, so there's that.

...and Stephen is back on the phone.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
A giant space eater in Dan McCullers (6'7" 352) is still out there, and we take a pipsqueak special teamer. So much for the planet theory.

data

Forbes #1
Stephen and Jerruh are not agreeing with each other these past 3 minutes

data

Forbes #1
Dude. TheTicket laughing because they were trying to figure out who Hitchens spoke to. Hitchens said he never spoke with any coaches, only scouts.

TheTicket just said that Spaulding spoke to Hitchens at the Senior Bowl.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dude. TheTicket laughing because they were trying to figure out who Hitchens spoke to. Hitchens said he never spoke with any coaches, only scouts.

:lol holy shit

Hoffa

DCC 4Life

You're lying. Please tell me you're lying.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

You are lying.

You fuck, you are lying.

data

Forbes #1
I don't know if TheTicket was f'ing around, but they were laughing their ass off talking about it.

Even started saying that the kid gets made fun of too much because of him being in the war room. Asked about how old he was - 14, maybe now 16.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
i hate this team's management
This was a scout pick.

I hate the whole organization as a result. I used to at least make myself feel better thinking it was just organizational red tape and Jerry that was holding us back.

Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom