Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lots of LBs I would have preferred...bigger though, stouter.

data

Forbes #1
They're doing a lot of stand-up talking and board-watching now. What's going on?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Only video I could find on this unbelieveable POS reach.

cmd34

Brand New Member
Typical 4th round f'ery. Reach for a 7th rounder. Jerry is obsessed with drafting the guy no one is talking about. This guy is a 7th rounder at best. He was the 3rd best LB at Iowa. They are talking about his athleticism but he is slow as hell. Stupid, stupid pick.

He is a JAG. There are two or three linebackers on my Junior College team that are better than this guy. This team. Why?

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They really jacked this draft up after a solid opening night.

Should have landed two potential starters yesterday instead of trading up for one. Then they follow that up by reaching for a LB who has a 6th round grade at best.

Their only hope of being competitive this year was to hit a home run in the draft and that hasn't happened.

If I had to predict their record based on what they've done so far in the draft and free agency I'd say they're staring at 6 or 7 wins.

They haven't done nearly enough to solidify the front 7 and FS position.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My God I am so disgusted right now I can't stand it.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
They're doing a lot of stand-up talking and board-watching now. What's going on?
Jerry: "What's this thing?"
McClay: "It's a the draft board...we rank every player in the draft according to their value"
Jerry: "Wow. Is this new?"

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
I feel so much better about this knowing we have a genius like Will McClay leading our war room.

D

Deuce

Let's be honest. A home run draft this year might win some extra games and retain Garrett. I'd rather get a few solid players this year and hit a home run for David Shaw a year from now.

data

Forbes #1
NFLN saying they like LB Morris, Hitchens' teammate at Iowa, better than Hitchens.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I don't know hitchens. He looks really small. Jerry probably thinks they can move him to safety.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This pick stinks of a 2009 draft pick. It's a fucking worthless reach.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I don't know hitchens. He looks really small. Jerry probably thinks they can move him to safety.
Bullshit. We have Matt Johnson. You know, the legend who's never played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom