Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
How did we not get a 2015 pick from the Redskins? That franchise has historically been generous with future picks.
Because they knew Dallas was desperate and that they didn't need to give up shit else. I'm sure Stephen asked for more and they said take it or leave it. He took it. Up the ass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Very few trades in this round. That means these other teams recognize the value in this round and the next.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There goes a guy I would have been happy with at 47.

data

Forbes #1
Because they knew Dallas was desperate and that they didn't need to give up shit else. I'm sure Stephen asked for more and they said take it or leave it. He took it. Up the ass.
You don't hi-five everyone in the room when you get it up the ass?

data

Forbes #1
Very few trades in this round. That means these other teams recognize the value in this round and the next.
Seriously. Splitting up the 1st and 2nd rounds is supposed to increase trades. Not happening.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There goes a guy I would have been happy with at 47.
Yep. It will be interesting to keep an eye on these guys we deemed not worthy to rush the passer in years to come.

cmd34

Brand New Member
Seriously. Splitting up the 1st and 2nd rounds is supposed to increase trades. Not happening.
No, as someone just mentioned, this is a deep draft. You don't trade up unless you are willing to overpay.

This is the deepest draft I can think of and we jumped up. The 2009 draft was the weakest I can recall and we kept trading down. Jerry continues to reach new levels of ineptitude.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wow. Niklas to the Cards. Never saw that one coming.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am embarrassed to admit I had Lawrence at #28 on my board, therefore justifying the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom