Divisional Round Chatter Thread | Packers vs Cowboys | 01-15-2017

Stars

DCC 4Life
lol seriosly, calm the fuck down. Get away from the cliff

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You people blaming Garret are retarded. Just fyi.
I'm one of his biggest supporters but he was not good enough tonight either.

Game like this is where you need to have the plays to convert in tough situations and we didn't do it quite enough.

This is not in any way a blame on Prescott so please don't read it like this. Not saying Romo would have had any different outcome.

But this is why rookies don't win Super Bowls.

Cause rookies are almost never Aaron Rodgers. And when you run into an Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs you lose.
Dude this has nothing to do with rookies. Did you watch the game? It was the coaching staff who fucked this game up, yes your best friend Garrett and his band of fumbling idiots. The defensive calls at the end were mindboggling as well. Place the blame where it should be and that's on the coaching staff. This team will never get past the divisional playoffs with Garrett as HC!

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
It's not just that. He gives you blitz pick-up options and can catch out of the backfield.

He should never come off the field.
I agree. He should never step off the field. Plain and simple.

These silly fucking subsets with Dunbar are fucking irritating. He has done absolutely nothing to deserve to see the field. Absolutely nothing.

The other part that completely baffles me is the fact that we have that fag Rodgers carving up our defense but rather than keeping him off the field we get pass happy.

We rested Zeke, removed any chance he had at the rookie rushing record, to rush him 22 fucking times. Just 22 fucking times after 2 1/2 weeks of rest.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Lol you people trying to predict next season. Fucking let it go. This team is going to trash people. Our defense needs improving, but otherwise, what? I'm not understanding this suicidal thing.,

data

Forbes #1
Thats not what I was saying.

I was really saying he lost cause he's not Aaron Rodgers. There are only so many of those guys and until you have one yourself you are susceptible to running into one of those buzzsaws.
Yes, I agree with you that Aaron Rodgers is one of the two main reasons the Packers won today. I'll even go as far as to say Aaron being better than Dak is a main reason why the Packers won today.

Just stop there. I agree with you.

But then you toss in the 'that's why rookie QBs never win the Super Bowl' as if there's a correlation. You might as well just say Mississippi State QBs never win the Super Bowl and therefore start the other QB.

Then you say rookie QBs are "almost" never as good as Aaron Rodgers. So now you're saying a rookie QB can be better than Aaron Rodgers, but still maintain that rookie QBs will still never win the Super Bowl.

How about rookie QBs don't win the Super Bowl because even if they're good enough, their usually with a fucking 1-15 team?

I got one. 4-time Super Bowl winning QBs will never win another Super Bowl.

shane

DCC 4Life
You people blaming Garret are retarded. Just fyi.
A half-way competent coach wins this game easily. Green Bay was outmatched. Linehan and Garrett want to do cutesy gadget plays rather than cramming it down their throats. They are the cowards who blew the year of destiny for the Cowboys this year, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

data

Forbes #1
To all of y'all that are saying this season was just house money etc..

It is very hard to get HFA and we got it, and squandered it.

This was a wasted opportunity, not some beacon for the future.
Props. Yes, expectations changed with a #1 seed. I expect to at least get to the NFCC.

But, fuck, what lost the game - sloppiness - is the same thing that kills us as a #1 seed or as an 8-7 team fighting for the last playoff spot.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Look. Everyone has known the defense was the Achilles heel of the team from before the season started. All things considered this team came a long way in spite of that.
And despite that we got pass happy and only fed Zeke the ball 22 times.

Stars

DCC 4Life
A half-way competent coach wins this game easily. Green Bay was outmatched. Linehan and Garrett want to do cutesy gadget plays rather than cramming it down their throats. They are the cowards who blew the year of destiny for the Cowboys this year, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
lol. You ever think our defense was outmatched? Cuz let me tell you a secret, no pass rush, pedestrian coverage.... c'mon man, lol gadget lol gadet, fuck off.....watch the game, they beat us over and over when we were on defense.

shane

DCC 4Life
At least it's obvious why nobody gives Linehan a call now for a head coaching position. Everyone knows he's a lucky, wash-out scrub not worth a fuck.

shane

DCC 4Life
lol. You ever think our defense was outmatched? Cuz let me tell you a secret, no pass rush, pedestrian coverage.... c'mon man, lol gadget lol gadet, fuck off.....watch the game, they beat us over and over when we were on defense.
The defense should never have been on the field. Thanks to Garrett and Linehan, they were constantly. Shove your pathetic excuses up your ass, would ya?

townsend

Banned
We went empty backfield way too often, if Zeke needed a rest, empty backfield.

But the spike, with a timeout in our back pocket, was the absolute worst decision.

shane

DCC 4Life
And despite that we got pass happy and only fed Zeke the ball 22 times.
That, along with the spike, should be enough to get the coaching staff fired.

But of course, it won't. And all the problems will be worse next year - with a harder schedule and with smart teams actually making quality moves to improve their weaknesses.

townsend

Banned
That being said Zeke, Dak, Dez, and Witten were excellent. If Jaylon Smith and some d line help can come in, we have a bright future ahead of us.

Stars

DCC 4Life
The defense should never have been on the field. Thanks to Garrett and Linehan, they were constantly. Shove your pathetic excuses up your ass, would ya?
lol idiot.

Top Bottom