Divisional Playoffs Chatter | Ravens at Patriots & Panthers at Seahawks | 1/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You wonder how a team can just throw every down?

Better have Brady.

Romo is good but nothing close to him in that regard.
It's scheme. Short passing game replaced the running game. Sooner or later it's going to be a pick, and Belichick called in the jap play at exactly the right time to change things up.

Dallas doesn't have a short-pass mode like that because they never designed it.

Carl

RIP Brother
Carolina have not done a good job surrounding Cam with weapons, but he was very disappointing tonight. I thought he had improved, apparently not. And I do not see how he gets much better now. He is what he is, I think. Average.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well...shit, boys. Ain't nothing else left but Ice Bowl II. Rest up and wake early. Gametime cometh.
Damned straight. And I've got full control of my impulses. Ain't doin shit til it's time.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Carolina have not done a good job surrounding Cam with weapons, but he was very disappointing tonight. I thought he had improved, apparently not. And I do not see how he gets much better now. He is what he is, I think. Average.
Cam looked elite at times last year when he still had Steve Smith. Shoot, take away Russell Wilson's defense and his game falls apart in a hot minute.

No QB does it by themselves, though that's the story that somehow always gets spun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom