Divisional Playoff Gameday Chatter|1/11/14

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I have to ask. Why in the world do people watch awards shows? Are self important and self indulgent Hollywood types circle jerking each other really that interesting?

Genghis Khan

Belichick is in his head. Manning will fail next week.
It would be an amazing feat if the Patriots are in the Super Bowl. I realize the AFC isn't great this year, but besides Brady the personnel on that time is nothing particularly special.

Genghis Khan

So if a team you hate is winning then you can't hate them anymore because they are good and stuff and that's how we wish our team was. I always get a kick out of that rationale.

I've always hated the 49ers and this version makes it even easier to hate, especially with Harbaugh and Kaeperdick.

I think booze is onto something. I still hate the 49ers but it is not like it used to be. It is more jealousy now. And all they did was hire a competent HC.

I don't even hate the Steelers anymore.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I kind of like the Niners because I respect how the team is built, how they play and generally what the team stands for in relation to how it has been built. I don't want them to win it all but if they do I wouldn't be pissed at all, I still hate the Steelers though because I feel like they undeservedly won that first Super Bowl, the Cardinals gave away that second one, their fans are a bunch of entitled assholes and I absolutely hate the media cliche bullshit about how the team/city is so tough and blue collar.

Genghis Khan

I generally don't watch the pregame shows but I did catch a couple minutes for some reason prior to the 49ers Panthers game. For such a mediocre QB, the nut hugging on Kaepernick was ridiculously stupid.

SF is all about defense and coaching. The QB is along for the ride. Not too different from the Jets a few years ago with Sanchez. Yeah, they played in a couple championship games but it certainly wasn't because of their QB play.

So now I remember why I stopped watching pregame shows. A microcosm of what's happened to sports journalism in general. Lazy and dumb.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Manning called out "Omaha" 44 times in the game yesterday. :lol

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I think booze is onto something. I still hate the 49ers but it is not like it used to be. It is more jealousy now. And all they did was hire a competent HC.

I don't even hate the Steelers anymore.
I do. I hate them both about as much as I did in the past.

Top Bottom