Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You had to know some good ones would come out of this. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
All Biden has done is be critical of every aspect of the Trump administration with no record of his own he can talk about. If that is all it takes to get nominated and elected then I am qualified to run for the Presidency.

Cotton

Staff member
All Biden has done is be critical of every aspect of the Trump administration with no record of his own he can talk about. If that is all it takes to get nominated and elected then I am qualified to run for the Presidency.
Outside of "what he would have done differently about the coronavirus" I haven't seen a single position he would take outside of raising taxes.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If Biden gets elected then it will be the greatest indictment of stupidity ever to be bestowed on any nation in the history of the world. There is no other explanation that can be made.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Outside of "what he would have done differently about the coronavirus" I haven't seen a single position he would take outside of raising taxes.
He'd spend trillions on making energey efficient buildings or some shit. I've gotten that from him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Don't forget eliminating fossil fuels

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just saw a Sam Elliott-voiced Biden ad where he claims Joe doesn't need everyone to agree with everything he says, he just needs everyone to agree they love this country.

Serious question, does he actually think that and not realize the Bernie/AOC wing of his own party doesn't even believe that? Or is it just a baldfaced lie for the uninformed undecideds?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just saw a Sam Elliott-voiced Biden ad where he claims Joe doesn't need everyone to agree with everything he says, he just needs everyone to agree they love this country.

Serious question, does he actually think that and not realize the Bernie/AOC wing of his own party doesn't even believe that? Or is it just a baldfaced lie for the uninformed undecideds?
its aimed at the older women that melt at anything Sam Elliot.

Cotton

Staff member

I said the same thing at the TV when I saw it. GTFOH, you people fucking hate this country. STFU

It is a baldfaced lie.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It just goes to show you, Sam Elliot plays a character, same character in every movie/tv show, but he’s a faggy liberal in real life.

Him and Ashton Kutcher playing a couple cattle ranchers on Netflix is like, idk, Pete Buttigieg being cast as Rambo in the reboot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wow, he doesn't even know what state he was a senator for?
Actually I think he was implying he helped represent PA when he was a Senator, but the jacket thing is just straight up lying

Cotton

Staff member
Actually I think he was implying he helped represent PA when he was a Senator, but the jacket thing is just straight up lying
Ahh, I should have watched the video instead of just reading the tweet.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah he says enough dumb shit on his own, we should hold ourselves to be better than the lying media and admit when he was probably taken out of context
No doubt.

Top Bottom