Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
things are so crazy,I can’t tell what’s real or a joke,since it’s from “not the bee” am I to conclude she actually said this?
Yes, NottheBee is associated with the Bee, but they are the non-satirical arm of that company. She said it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It'll be interesting to see if Joe blatantly lies that it's Russian misinformation, like he already did when he claimed the "vast majority" of security professionals said it was. And to see how -- not if -- the moderator tries to squelch Trump when he brings it up.

I can't believe we basically have Pravda for a media now, except The Party's leader isn't in power right now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It'll be interesting to see if Joe blatantly lies that it's Russian misinformation, like he already did when he claimed the "vast majority" of security professionals said it was. And to see how -- not if -- the moderator tries to squelch Trump when he brings it up.

I can't believe we basically have Pravda for a media now, except The Party's leader isn't in power right now.

Oh, he'll lie, no question.

My prediction is he challenges Trump to push-ups.

And a game of sudoku.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

If I were him I'd claim my child is troubled and I have no idea what he was doing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is such bullshit, Californias high speed rail alone is getting close to 100 billion and they aren't anywhere close to getting it finished. Also you know whats faster than rail to get from point a to a far point b? Planes. And that negates the millions of acres that would be taken from private citizens with eminent domain for this leftist fantasy too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom