Democrat Presidential Nominees

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Both sides should plead for no debates. It would only expose them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There's the old irrationally aggressive Biden we've known for years. Guess they were able to suppress that by spoon feeding him pre-prepped questions up to now. He gets one question he doesn't expect or like and his head almost explodes.

And that attempted analogy asking if the host was tested for cocaine before he came on... WTF?

And no, Joe, a CBS mainstay who desperately wants you to win was not trying to "goad" you. Wow.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Both sides should plead for no debates. It would only expose them.
If Trump knew how to stay out of the lime light that would be true. But if he doesn't have debates and is judged purely on his tweets and interviews by the media it's not good at all. Trump will look the same at a debate but Biden will look even worse if exposed to the light.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Jesus Christ.
But Trump is a racist because things.

I don’t believe Biden is as racist as he was back in the day when he was calling for scooping up blacks off the street so they don’t punch his momma, but how does he get away with saying this shit?

In a nutshell, he just said most black people are the same.

Has he ever met a real black person?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Remember when he said Obama was nice-looking and bright and clean? :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But Trump is a racist because things.

I don’t believe Biden is as racist as he was back in the day when he was calling for scooping up blacks off the street so they don’t punch his momma, but how does he get away with saying this shit?

In a nutshell, he just said most black people are the same.

Has he ever met a real black person?
I wouldn't say Biden is racist but he says racist things without even realizing it. He says a lot of stuff that would have everyone calling him a racist of he was a Republican.

Top Bottom