Deflategate report is out...

dallen

Senior Tech
Just wanted to comment on this because it's absolutely hilarious to me. The Patriots organization is acting like a child with this shit. Do they really expect anyone to believe this stuff? It just makes them look like even bigger idiots and babies. If the dumbasses would have admitted from the start that they deflated the balls slightly and just owned up to their shit the punishment wouldn't have been nearly as severe.

Instead they have been pounding their chests. Claiming that the league is going to apologize to them. Making up ridiculous stuff to cover up what they did and now the league brought the hammer down. This is how you prevent teams from cheating. You punish them severely so they don't do it again.
In the sixth grade I wrote a mean note about a girl named Jennifer Weatherford in my class. I tried to lie to the teacher and tell him that I made that name up because one of my mom's friends was named Jennifer and we used to live in Weatherford. I think that was a better lie than the Patriots'.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kraft says that Pats won't appeal.

I'm guessing the "if you did nothing wrong, why are those two low-level employees on indefinite suspension?" question was tough to spin.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12913741/robert-kraft-says-new-england-patriots-appeal-deflategate-punishment
I think this was Kraft's way of saying I did nothing wrong, but I really don't want the NFL to be looking into this further because you may find out more then I want. Of course Kraft is trying to spin it as him taking one for the team because he believes it's best for the NFL. Bullshit

Top Bottom