Deadspin: Lawsuit filed against Manziel

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Insane $25 Million Lawsuit Vs. Johnny Manziel Alleges, Well, Everything
Tom Ley

We don't really know what to make of this, but a tipster just sent along a motion for a restraining order that a woman named Samantha Schacher recently filed against Johnny Manziel in Florida. The motion asks for $25 million in damages, and contains lines like: "On Christmas Eve, 2013, Johnny Manziel sent me a Instagram photo of himself naked to me Facebook with Manziel putting a hotdog bun between his penis, smiling, calling me 'Ho, Ho, Ho...'" So, yeah.

Here are some other highlights:

Manziel told me if I don't want him because his penis is small, when he gets drafted by the NFL he will get a penis enlargement and he'll be Long John Silvers.

Johnny Manziel refers to his penis as his Vienna Sausage and told me good things come from small packages.

Johnny Manziel said he Skyes [sic] with Judereon Clowney [sic] in South Carolina, and Clowney sent Manziel a Pic of is penis which was 9 inches, and Manziel showed it to me on Skype and asked me if I could handle that monster.

Manziel sent me a homemade video of himself at Walt Disney World on "It's a Small World" ride in the Magic Kingdom, and while the song is on, he puts the camera down and unbuttons his pants, pulls his penis out and jingles his penis to the music.

I mean, it just goes on and on like that. You can—and absolutely should!—read the whole thing for yourself below. Now, the really weird thing about this is that Samantha Schacher is a CNN contributor and a co-host on Dr. Drew's show, and the address on the complaint is CNN's Atlanta headquarters. Most likely, someone filed this bogus lawsuit under her name as some kind of prank, but we've reached out to Schacher for comment anyway. As for Manziel, here's what his agent has to say:

Erik Burkhardt @ErikBurkhardt: This joke "lawsuit" is obviously 1000000% fake and/ or frivolous. Embarrassing I even have say this after reading the nonsense. 8:38 AM - 23 May 2014

http://deadspin.com/25-million-lawsuit-filed-against-johnny-manziel-is-bat-1580596256

-----------------------------------------------------

:lol :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

This shit is funny as hell.

Twitter is blowing up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I need to see a pic of Judereon's giant cack as a part of my investigation into this story.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

This is teh awesome.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom