DCC Podcast

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We need more feedback, you slack-jawed faggots.
Other than not being able to hear our Uncle it sounded ok. Is there a way to control the volume of each person seperately or is that something each person does on their end? Thought yours could be a tad bit louder and McNuttz a little lower. Thats just my 2 cents. I could hear fine but think it would be a bit better that way. Your voice does not match what I thought you would sound like and I know you arent an old geezer. In fact I dont think McNuttz matched either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Other than not being able to hear our Uncle it sounded ok. Is there a way to control the volume of each person seperately or is that something each person does on their end? Thought yours could be a tad bit louder and McNuttz a little lower. Thats just my 2 cents. I could hear fine but think it would be a bit better that way. Your voice does not match what I thought you would sound like and I know you arent an old geezer. In fact I dont think McNuttz matched either.
We will not be apologizing for our songbird-like voices.

However, thank you for your feedback, citizen.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We should be able to bring my volume down, but I believe our volume was maxed across the board...meaning any adjustments to raise booze and unc's volume would be on their end.

I'll lower mine e for the next test and see how it goes.

Thanks for that, @Rev

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Finally had a second to listen to it. Definitely got to work on volume levels. The sound is good but I'm not sure I heard Unc at all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally had a second to listen to it. Definitely got to work on volume levels. The sound is good but I'm not sure I heard Unc at all.
His voice was like a whisper in the wind.

But yeah, we do have to figure out his mic situation. Err...rather he needs to not use Beats.

Cotton

Staff member
His voice was like a whisper in the wind.

But yeah, we do have to figure out his mic situation. Err...rather he needs to not use Beats.
Y'all wanna test right now? @mcnuttz?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I can't right now, but was gonna help another DCC'er around 3EST if you wanna join.
I have a baseball game at 2:30, so I could join for a minute.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm game, used to do some local radio sports talk once a week and it was fun. What are you guys using for a mic and head phones?
I just bought a cheap headset off of Amazon.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really implore you people to show up.

This could be a lot of fun and if nothing else, pay the bills for the board if we do it right.

What I am thinking is pretty simple to start.

Schedule perhaps 3 nights a week.

These are the times. This is the way.

It is on you people to conform.

Next, we have schedules.

Say we do a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Then we assign topics to each night.

And yes, it needs to be night and everything will be in God's Time Zone, say 9:00 EST.

That would be 8:00 for you poor unfortunate souls in the CST.

We will begin these sessions, then you may join in. You will be lobbied and vetted.

If you can understand the importance of proper headgear, deafening your television and quite importantly, keeping the wimmen from participating, that would be heartily appreciated.

Now. Let me be very clear. We may have a wive's show if this shit actually works. You can use that to placate their intrigue, because I am quite certain, they are interested on what the fuck we are doing.

This should be a start.

I am open to suggestions, but only from citizens.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good Lord, y'all.

I just gave you the beginning of the 10 Commandments.

1. Get a functional headset.
2. Drown out external sources of sound.
3. This includes wives*, tin roofs and other structural problems.
4. Quit being a pussy. We all hate our goddamn voices.
5. Talk. Chatter. Podcast.

Top Bottom