DCC Podcast

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
you have a laptop or phone, can't you run an audio test right quick?

you're obviously online.

Don't be like that.

Flapjack, wtf?
Bad time of year for me, Ryobi. It's calving season and we're just starting. I can check in once in awhile mostly on my phone, but have to run at a moments notice. Sorry.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bad time of year for me, Ryobi. It's calving season and we're just starting. I can check in once in awhile mostly on my phone, but have to run at a moments notice. Sorry.
Yeah.

This motherfucker is too busy.

He can yank a calf out and post at the same time.

Talking at the same time? Too hard.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah.

This motherfucker is too busy.

He can yank a calf out and post at the same time.

Talking at the same time? Too hard.
Gotta be quiet. Can’t get the cow all riled up. 1600 lb cows scared and pissed off can cause a lot of damage. Mainly to me.

Last edited:

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Gotta be quiet. Can’t get the cow all riled up. 1600 lb cows scared and passed off can cause a lot of damage. Mainly to me.
Are you raising cattle now? Or are you just working for someone that has cattle?

I’ve got a cousin in WY with 1100 head of cattle….never realized how much work it was to take care of something like that until I spent a couple days with him last year. Big money and a shit ton of work.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Are you raising cattle now? Or are you just working for someone that has cattle?

I’ve got a cousin in WY with 1100 head of cattle….never realized how much work it was to take care of something like that until I spent a couple days with him last year. Big money and a shit ton of work.
Working back on my uncles ranch. I worked for him years ago, and with my other uncle that was partnered with him being killed in an accident last summer, he needed help. So I quit my job in Miles City and went back to North Dakota last November.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Any testing being done tonight?
I forgot I have a TTU baseball and basketball game tonight, so doesn't look like I will make it tonight. Unless we can do it before 7pm central.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom