DCC Podcast

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alright people.

Here is the deal.

We are going to have a for realz recording tomorrow night (WEDNESDAY 3/22/2023) at 9 EST.

That is eight o'clock for those of you in an inferior time zone.

We need multiple people, four or more at least, to be on at the same time and jabbering so we make a recording and see that everything is in order before we try to publish.

@Texas Ace skip leg day, you will be alright.

The rest of you, get a headset.

Be there.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I tried connecting in my Amazon mic isn’t working. Fn piece of shit. I’ll try tomorrow night I guess.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, got back later than usual but I'll make it tomorrow for sure.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I tried connecting in my Amazon mic isn’t working. Fn piece of shit. I’ll try tomorrow night I guess.
If you wanna jump on a call before 9pm, let me know and we'll sort through your audio issues.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Im just waiting to see how all these broadcast go then hopefully I will tune in to listen to the broadcasts.
When you say, "I'll listen!"

We say, "You betta!"

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If you wanna jump on a call before 9pm, let me know and we'll sort through your audio issues.
Going to be Thursday evening before I can make it…got a client dinner tonight. Definitely can make it tomorrow though.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Going to be Thursday evening before I can make it…got a client dinner tonight. Definitely can make it tomorrow though.
Let me know what time you can make it Thursday and we'll make it happen.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You not an early bird, morning workout type?
No, I hate waking up early.

I don't exactly sleep late, mind you. On the weekends I'm typically up around 8, but during the week I do not want to have to wake up any earlier than I already do, which is 6 am.

I'd rather just do it in the evening after a nap and dinner.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
No, I hate waking up early.

I don't exactly sleep late, mind you. On the weekends I'm typically up around 8, but during the week I do not want to have to wake up any earlier than I already do, which is 6 am.

I'd rather just do it in the evening after a nap and dinner.
I used to do the 5/530 am shuffle when I was a young buck.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I used to do the 5/530 am shuffle when I was a young buck.
Yeah, most people I know that workout regularly like doing it early, but such is my dislike for getting up before 6 am that I'd rather just do it in the evenings even if at times it isn't the most convenient.

I have a mantra I live by:

If when I wake up in the morning it looks outside like it did when I went to sleep? Then it's too early to get up.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, most people I know that workout regularly like doing it early, but such is my dislike for getting up before 6 am that I'd rather just do it in the evenings even if at times it isn't the most convenient.

If when I wake up in the morning it looks outside like it did when I went to sleep? Then it's too early to get up.
I used to see coyotes roaming around when I'd go. Sometimes I would chase them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah, I like to workout first thing in the morning. Usually drink a preworkout at 6 am and am ready to workout by 6:30. In all fairness when I say workout I ride a Peloton for about 30 mins.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We'll give you 27 minutes of your day back.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Roll call!!!

Top Bottom