DCC Podcast

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
BTW, I do not have to be one of the hosts. I can just handle the backend and let the super smart fans dish.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
See...we could be podcasting the chatter thread right now.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
One of my buddies costars in a ridiculous Youtube channel where they eat nasty food, beat each other with paddles, and drink copious amounts of liquor.

They've started making some $ on Youtube, but are now doing a podcast themselves.

Anchor is supposed to be a free podcast platform that allows you to retain ownership of all your material, and you can host it on Spotify...which is apparently where a lot of podcasts are hosted.

I don't know much about it, but appears to be a good enough option.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
One of my buddies costars in a ridiculous Youtube channel where they eat nasty food, beat each other with paddles, and drink copious amounts of liquor.

They've started making some $ on Youtube, but are now doing a podcast themselves.

Anchor is supposed to be a free podcast platform that allows you to retain ownership of all your material, and you can host it on Spotify...which is apparently where a lot of podcasts are hosted.

I don't know much about it, but appears to be a good enough option.

Are your buddies Tre and Justin?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
No...who are they?
The Bell Life

They do similar stuff I guess. I don’t know that they have a podcast actually, but I know YouTube has tried everything they can to ban them from their platform for their content.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The Bell Life

They do similar stuff I guess. I don’t know that they have a podcast actually, but I know YouTube has tried everything they can to ban them from their platform for their content.
I guess they'd be considered a spinoff from the bell life. Once they got banned my buddy started doing videos with another bell life fan.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have setup the channel. It's on you fuckers to make it happen. I only have so much time.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have setup the channel. It's on you fuckers to make it happen. I only have so much time.
Ok, I'll give it a test run.

I'll keep it sorry short just so everyone can get a feel for what this will be like. Plus, I'm not Jim Rome or Dan Patrick or whomever.

No one wants to hear me ramble alone for an hour.

:lol

So give me some Cowboys related topics you want me talk about or discuss. Ask the guys in the main forum too.

I'll share some quick thoughts on those topics and upload it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
@Texas Ace thanks for offering to test, when are you planning on that?

I've got a busy slate getting ready for Halloween in the evenings this week, but it would be great to do a test with two DCCers on the line.

No need in rambling for an hour....even a 5 - 10 minute gab session would be a good kickstart.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I’ll give it a listen but I’m gonna be severely disappointed if iamtdg doesn’t stutter like Hostile
That would be me...thick southern draw saying 45 "Ums" a minute.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
@Texas Ace thanks for offering to test, when are you planning on that?

I've got a busy slate getting ready for Halloween in the evenings this week, but it would be great to do a test with two DCCers on the line.

No need in rambling for an hour....even a 5 - 10 minute gab session would be a good kickstart.
Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking-- 10 minutes just to get started.

How does tomorrow evening work for you?

Top Bottom