DCC Podcast

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you need a lead in and stop or a background sound, for a voice over etc? How long, 15 second 20 sec. ? Give me what you are think about.
Just a lead-in and lead-out. Something easy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Currently I’m on alert for a potential Tornado, so there’s that as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Okay is this a lead in at the start then a lead out after completion since that will be two separate peices.
Your safety is of utmost importance, get outta here!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think the quickest and simplest way to get this done is to do a search of” you tube mp3 and mp4 free intro music files and download what you like.This way you can get what you want and change it out as you see fit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Tomorrow I will download several files and edit them to about 30 seconds and fade out. Then you can pick what you like or if you want to download yourself feel free to do so. Where do yo want me to direct the files If this is what you want.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Tomorrow I will download several files and edit them to about 30 seconds and fade out. Then you can pick what you like or if you want to download yourself feel free to do so. Where do yo want me to direct the files If this is what you want.
You can email them to me, LT. Thank you!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think the quickest and simplest way to get this done is to do a search of” you tube mp3 and mp4 free intro music files and download what you like.This way you can get what you want and change it out as you see fit.
This is good stuff, but I was thinking of an original riff.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Haha
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Thank God.
This is about these guys at this board and the Cowboys, right?

You're listening to the Those Three Super Bowls!!! Podcast brought to you in part by Dallas Cowboys Central, #1 on the net!

Top Bottom