DCC FFL 2023

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Well I guess @Texas Ace is going to be this years champion. I've lost to him both times and both times the Cowboys had home games. Dak, CD, and the defense at home just score too much. I have some horrible matchups. Miami at Baltimore. Flacco at Jets secondary. Kelce more involved with Swift than the NFL. I guess anything can happen but it's not looking good for The Ernsters.
:lol :lol

WAIT... WHAT?!!!

I'm in the Superbowl????

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Disgusted Gs Prevails in Close Battle with Cotton
In a clash of mediocrity, Disgusted Gs narrowly defeated Cotton with a score of 107.54 to 102.40. The win came early on Sunday, leaving Cotton to wallow in disappointment. It seems that both teams' grades were as accurate as a horoscope reading.

Cotton's best player, James Conner, decided to show up this week, beating his projection by a whopping 10.41 points. Meanwhile, Patrick Mahomes struggled to live up to expectations, falling short by 7.84 points. On the other side, Disgusted Gs's star player, Lamar Jackson, went above and beyond, surpassing his projection by 15.16 points. Unfortunately, Austin Ekeler had a performance to forget, failing to meet his projection by 7.91 points.

Cotton may have had a lackluster season with a record of 4-11-0, but they managed to hold onto the 6th spot in the standings. Disgusted Gs, with a slightly better record of 6-9-0, secured the 5th position. It's a good thing this league isn't about being the best, because these teams definitely aren't. They should probably consider changing their team names to 'Team Not Quite Good Enough'.

With the season now completed, Cotton can hang up their fantasy dreams until next year. As for Disgusted Gs, they can revel in their victory for a short while before realizing that they still didn't make the playoffs. Maybe next season they'll learn to draft better players and avoid underperforming stars.
Hey Yahoo :flip :fyou :flip

Top Bottom