DCC Appreciation Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
there will be blood

I don't understand why people have to be so god damn inconsiderate. Do they not realize that someone is sitting behind them or do they just not give a shit?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't understand why people have to be so god damn inconsiderate. Do they not realize that someone is sitting behind them or do they just not give a shit?
I'm 6'1 and always get my legs crushed by the reclining passenger in front of me.

p1_

DCC 4Life
choice B.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I tried to name my son Luke. I told my wife it was from the bible but she saw right through it.

Then I said, I guess Darth is out too.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
this from the "people are fucked up" department:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They don’t give a shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I tried to name my son Luke. I told my wife it was from the bible but she saw right through it.

Then I said, I guess Darth is out too.
I wanted to name by daughter Isabella, so that we could call her Bella Cotton. The wife wouldn't go for it. :lol

Top Bottom