DCC Appreciation Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is golf a real sport?
Maybe a better question might be is professional Football a real sport since players have to obtain millions of dollars to consider whether they will participate. Golf on the other hand and as a general matter only pays certain pplayers if they accomplish a certain level in their game. Many don’t get a payday for several months of playing. on the tour.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's all an act, what's sad is that this shit is what gets clicks.

It's mostly because men want to imagine her fucking, which is why she made such a big deal about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's what I was hoping, too.

But these days, who knows.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It's mostly because men want to imagine her fucking, which is why she made such a big deal about it.
It is absolutely is an act for social media clout.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
It's a good time. Hang out with your buddies. Drink some beer. You don't have to be good at golf to enjoy it. You'll slowly get better the more you play. Even if you have a shitty day, all it takes is that one good shot to make you want to play more. Don't worry about playing against your friends when you're starting out. That will frustrate you. Play against yourself. If you score better than you did the last time, even if its a bad overall score, you will feel like you played better.

Did I mention the beer?
I stopped playing for years after my dad died….it was our thing we did every year with 20 or so other guys on a 6-7 day retreat. We played every day, sometimes even 36 holes in a day. Beer, betting, shit talking…man it was fun. But I got ate up by the competitive side of it and in the process lost the fun side of it.
Fast forward 12 years, and both my boys are playing and now we just go out and drink and hit the ball. It goes 300 or 3 yards,,,,WGAS. We are just out there enjoying ourselves. I really like the game these days.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I stopped playing for years after my dad died….it was our thing we did every year with 20 or so other guys on a 6-7 day retreat. We played every day, sometimes even 36 holes in a day. Beer, betting, shit talking…man it was fun. But I got ate up by the competitive side of it and in the process lost the fun side of it.
Fast forward 12 years, and both my boys are playing and now we just go out and drink and hit the ball. It goes 300 or 3 yards,,,,WGAS. We are just out there enjoying ourselves. I really like the game these days.
That’s cool man. I would suggest a DCC golf trip but there are too many slack-jawed faggots around here.

Top Bottom