DCC Appreciation Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh shit, Chuck Carlton died. RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Does the other one just look away while sis gets romantic? I have so many questions.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1
Does the other one just look away while sis gets romantic? I have so many questions.
Everyone has plenty of questions, but an interesting exercise would be judging each person’s top three questions.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sheik has been way too quiet. Is that normal in the offseason?
No, he has been AWOL. I'm worried about him.

• Props

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Before I owned a house, I only cared about how much it was raining on the golf courses I play. :lol

Now I'm doing rain dances hoping a few drops can hit my yard.

But I make no apologies, I love a good lawn. Have since I was a little kid when that was my grandpa's main hobby and he had an amazing lawn like a carpet.

• Haha

p1_

DCC 4Life
Before I owned a house, I only cared about how much it was raining on the golf courses I play. :lol

Now I'm doing rain dances hoping a few drops can hit my yard.

But I make no apologies, I love a good lawn. Have since I was a little kid when that was my grandpa's main hobby and he had an amazing lawn like a carpet.
Plant you some tiff grass, dood.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Plant you some tiff grass, dood.
A few years ago I actually killed off my crappy wild bermuda lawn and planted a highly-rated seed that's darn close to a hybrid tiff. People even mistook it for that few times.

But the drought last year was really hard on it and even killed quite a bit. Gonna have to replant my back yard which was a lot newer and never got a good growing season. :sad

• Props
Top Bottom