Day 2 Best Remaining - Ourlads

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah but per Broaddus...we no wikey.
Broaddus can go fuck himself. I don't think you have to be a Cowboys Insider to believe the Cowboys would be interested in Jeffcoat, no matter what is leaked to the media.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Possibility of back-to-back Notre Dame picks? We go with Tuitt or Nix?
I see Tuitt getting knocked around a bit by Broadus and others. He wasn't at his best in 2013, but he was injured all last summer and couldn't work out. He gained some weight and when he was finally ready to play last fall he was overweight and still not 100%. He still had a decent year, but if they went back and watched him as a 19 year old in 2012 they'd see what this kid can bring to the table. He wouldn't be a bad pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see Tuitt getting knocked around a bit by Broadus and others. He wasn't at his best in 2013, but he was injured all last summer and couldn't work out. He gained some weight and when he was finally ready to play last fall he was overweight and still not 100%. He still had a decent year, but if they went back and watched him as a 19 year old in 2012 they'd see what this kid can bring to the table. He wouldn't be a bad pick.
He would be an interesting fit as a three technique in this defense. Similar size and ability to Jason Hatcher.

hstour

Brand New Member
Oh, I would. In a heartbeat.
From a die hard Longhorn, I have questions about his durability.

He played through the ankle injury for the most part, but the torn pectoral ended his year in 2012.

Top Bottom