Darren McFadden Waived; Anthony Brown Benched

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The scheme happened to him. He sucks in zone coverage. And, for whatever reason, we have run a ton of it this year.
The scheme sucks but Brown has just been flat out bad himself.

All the TDs he's given up have been while in man coverage. It's ridiculous how easy it has been to pick on him in the redzone this season.

Maybe the guy is just coming back down to earth after playing above his head last year? I mean, he was a 6th round pick after all.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The scheme sucks but Brown has just been flat out bad himself.

All the TDs he's given up have been while in man coverage. It's ridiculous how easy it has been to pick on him in the redzone this season.

Maybe the guy is just coming back down to earth after playing above his head last year? I mean, he was a 6th round pick after all.
Talk about sophomore slump. This guy has fallen off a cliff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Meh. Awuzie will probably pull his hamstring before he plays ten snaps.

midswat

... soon
McFadden retires.

Really thought Washington would’ve signed him.

Wonder how much money he cost himself by asking to be released

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Did he really just say he expects second round picks to play a major role right away? :lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
McFadden retires.

Really thought Washington would’ve signed him.

Wonder how much money he cost himself by asking to be released
I'm a little surprised but not much at this stage of the season at his age. The Skins have about as much a shot at the playoffs as Dallas and it's not like they need any info on the offense. He's made his money over the years and it doesn't seem like he's one of those players that was stupid with it.

Top Bottom