Darkness closing in on the long tenure of Jason Garrett

junk

Not So New Member
I never watch First Take. It makes me physically ill listening to them spew nonsense. But I did today and props to Kellerman for calling out Stephen Jones. He said he gets credit for picking Martin over Maziel and other things, but the inability to have depth and make up for the Tyron loss is on him too.
You know a great place to build depth? Or even long term starters? The 2nd round which the Jones clan treats like a lottery or a bonus to a random coach to pick some dork.

I honestly had to look up Gavin Escobar since he was such a massive waste of space I somehow missed him being cut and forgot about him (as did the rest of the league apparently)

DLK150

DCC 4Life
You know a great place to build depth? Or even long term starters? The 2nd round which the Jones clan treats like a lottery or a bonus to a random coach to pick some dork.

I honestly had to look up Gavin Escobar since he was such a massive waste of space I somehow missed him being cut and forgot about him (as did the rest of the league apparently)
Ah the second round, where we pick overrated TEs or injured players that would be surefire first rounders.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
How ironic that Tony Romo, the guy who single-handedly helped Garrett reach even .500 for years, should preside over his unraveling. Even if only as an announcer.

Garrett and his coaching staff's collective dicks have been exposed. This can't be blamed on Zeke, or Lee, or Tyron.

Squirm, you ginger puppet.

Squirm.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
How ironic that Tony Romo, the guy who single-handedly helped Garrett reach even .500 for years, should preside over his unraveling. Even if only as an announcer.

Garrett and his coaching staff's collective dicks have been exposed. This can't be blamed on Zeke, or Lee, or Tyron.

Squirm, you ginger puppet.

Squirm.
But he won’t squirm. It’s a process, remember? They did some good things out there. They worked hard. Theybplayed hard. They’ll go back and watch the film and get better. We have the right kind of guys here to turn it around.

Top Bottom