Cowboys To Sign Mark Sanchez

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
why were they in a rush to announce the signing of a shitty player? they couldn't wait?

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
ProFootballTalk
ProFootballTalk – Verified account ‏@ProFootballTalk

Cowboys may be in hot water with league for signing Sanchez before NFL issued official transaction report for the day, source tells PFT.
2:05 PM - 3 Sep 2016

:tippytoe

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
why were they in a rush to announce the signing of a shitty player? they couldn't wait?
Exactly. Hell, we have the 4th pick for waivers so it's not as if many teams can come out and snatch him away from us.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't think it matters if he signed. If he's property of another team they can't talk or negotiate without that team's permission.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just gotta hope Sanchez doesn't teach Dak any bad habits.

townsend

Banned
It is, as booze said, for the maclin signing.
It seems like the Maclin tampering was a little more egregious. Since the Chiefs interfered with contract negotiations when they weren't allowed to, possibly preventing the Eagles from resigning him.

Cowboys just pounced too quickly on a player that was being cut. I don't see how the Broncos could really claim to have lost anything as a result.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It seems like the Maclin tampering was a little more egregious. Since the Chiefs interfered with contract negotiations when they weren't allowed to, possibly preventing the Eagles from resigning him.

Cowboys just pounced too quickly on a player that was being cut. I don't see how the Broncos could really claim to have lost anything as a result.
I agree, but the league can be asswads sometimes. They could just say tampering is tampering. They could take a lesser draft pick even if they think it's not as bad.

It's not necessarily that Denver was harmed, but that we had an advantage over the other 30 teams.

Hopefully nothing comes of this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
:budd

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Showers cut to make room. It is official.

Top Bottom