Cowboys Tailgate at Metlife Stadium

Away_Tailgate

Not So New Member
Thank you @Iamtdg, this site is great!

I just wanted to let any Cowboy fans that are going to the game at MetLife stadium on Sunday know that we are doing a Cowboys fan tailgate. It is a good time, Giants fans are cranky and they are about to start another rebuild. This game will be a Cowboys takeover for sure.

So if anyone is looking for a tailgate feel free to send me a message. Thanks!

data

Forbes #1

I just wanted to let any Cowboy fans that are going to the game at MetLife stadium on Sunday know that we are doing a Cowboys fan tailgate. It is a good time, Giants fans are cranky and they are about to start another rebuild. This game will be a Cowboys takeover for sure.

Send pictures. Do us proud out there

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Let's go!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Live look at the DCC Clubhouse when the question is asked if anyone is going to New Jersey for this game.

Who is up there in that area? TonyD

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Wanna meet up in the bathroom?

data

Forbes #1
Live look at the DCC Clubhouse when the question is asked if anyone is going to New Jersey for this game.

I nominate for a 2021 Flatty for the GifFY, obviously for best usage of a new gif.

Congratulations.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Only an 8 hour drive for me.

wasn’t it Smitty who is in Philly? Only 2 hours from there

data

Forbes #1

mate, are you related to @Home_Tailgate?

Away_Tailgate

Not So New Member
mate, are you related to @Home_Tailgate?
No, we aren't familiar with them. We are AwayGameTailgate dot com. We have a good group of Cowboys fans going. Heading out to the stadium in a few hours. We are always first in line so we can get all setup. Can't wait, love the taste of Giants fans tears in the morning.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No, we aren't familiar with them. We are AwayGameTailgate dot com. We have a good group of Cowboys fans going. Heading out to the stadium in a few hours. We are always first in line so we can get all setup. Can't wait, love the taste of Giants fans tears in the morning.

Have fun and no us all a favor while you are there.

Tell the giant fans this phrase " Blow me, NY style"

Its an old board joke.

Top Bottom