Cowboys sign Jason Peters

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The strategy of playing Tyler, seeing what he has, then going to Peters if necessary (depends on McGovern as well) is a smart one, but there's no reason to broadcast it to the world.

Just juvenile shit.
And yet he thinks dangling the impossibility of Gallup playing is somehow a competitive advantage. The man is a literal ass talker.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I have to be honest, I knew Peters was really good and played forever, but I don't know if I truly appreciated just how good he was and what a solid professional he was. He seems to have a great attitude, too. It's pretty cool having him and Tyron (and Zack) to mentor Tyler.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
start Peters at LT young Smith at LG week 1?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ready how?
He is not up to football shape yet. And won't be by this weekend. My guess is he will be inactive this Sunday. If not, he won't see the field unless there is an injury.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He is not up to football shape yet. And won't be by this weekend. My guess is he will be inactive this Sunday. If not, he won't see the field unless there is an injury.
I would take any snaps I could get from Peters, game shape or not.

Dude's a pro.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I would take any snaps I could get from Peters, game shape or not.

Dude's a pro.
Dude, you right. But make sure the man is ready, he is 40 YO you know. He don’t just roll out of bed and play LT .

Top Bottom