Cowboys gorging Ezekiel Elliott and it's concerning for playoffs

shane

DCC 4Life
Elliott seems like a real freak of nature so I am not too worried about this.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Elliott seems like a real freak of nature so I am not too worried about this.
He may be a freak of nature, but even freaks can only be stretched so far. Even if he stays healthy you have to worry about how much the additional carries affect his effectiveness because he is tired on the field. Hell, half the time he comes off the field is because he has called for it. He is a fierce competitor so you know if he is pulling himself out he is worn the hell out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes but lets get the answer this draft. Smith and Jackson are Jags.
I'd be cool with that. I'd give Jackson a shot for now though. Lots of RBs who look like Jags can play well in a part time role. Smith cannot.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
The unthinkable:
Zeke goes down, unable to play in playoffs. Cowboys rely on Dak to put the offense on his shoulders.
God forbid

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The unthinkable:
Zeke goes down, unable to play in playoffs. Cowboys rely on Dak to put the offense on his shoulders.
God forbid
And who here thinks that would end well? I see a lot of people taking up for Dak and that's fine, but let's not pretend he is anywhere near capable of carrying this team.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And who here thinks that would end well? I see a lot of people taking up for Dak and that's fine, but let's not pretend he is anywhere near capable of carrying this team.
I mean shit Oline, shit RB and crap at TE. I'm guessing most NFL QBs would struggle in that situation.

But yeah it wouldn't end well.

Top Bottom