Cowboys Coaching Staff

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm not guessing Garrett's motivation but it seems pretty obvious that Kellen Moore didn't reach his potential working under Garrett. The offense is way different now. The difference is the head coach he is working under.
I don't see how anyone can argue this.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm not guessing Garrett's motivation but it seems pretty obvious that Kellen Moore didn't reach his potential working under Garrett. The offense is way different now. The difference is the head coach he is working under.
I'm not arguing that either, but I also value organically growing through "apprenticeship" so I believe Moore is a better OC for seeing how Garrett operated. And he still needs more growth before he's HC material, you can't argue that either.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
To be clear, Garrett fucked himself by not leaning more on Moore, he should have been more opened to Moore's ideas.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm not saying he was a terrible person (though I'm not sure he was as wonderful a human as the media suggested either) or was trying to keep Moore down. More like, slow down young fella, you've just started and I've been an oc for years now, you don't know more than I do.
Yeah but that's not what you said.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I'm not arguing that either, but I also value organically growing through "apprenticeship" so I believe Moore is a better OC for seeing how Garrett operated. And he still needs more growth before he's HC material, you can't argue that either.
So basically what you're saying is.... You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have, that facts of life???

I can't argue with that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So basically what you're saying is.... You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have, that facts of life???

I can't argue with that.
Exactly wtf I'm saying.

There'll be a time where he's got to go and show he's growing now and then we'll know.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jo Polniaczek may have been responsible for an impromptu trip to the bathroom a time or two back in the day.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Jo Polniaczek may have been responsible for an impromptu trip to the bathroom a time or two back in the day.
I have to admit, I’ve never seen the show, I just get the song stuck in my head from time to time.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have to admit, I’ve never seen the show, I just get the song stuck in my head from time to time.
Jo is the one that looks like she wants to shit in Blair's mouth in the pic above.

Cotton

Staff member
Jo is the one that looks like she wants to shit in Blair's mouth in the pic above.
Easily the hotter of the two for me. Hotness isn't just looks and hair. I get hotness vibes from intelligence and looks combined.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Easily the hotter of the two for me. Hotness isn't just looks and hair. I get hotness vibes from intelligence and looks combined.
I liked the fact she was good looking, rode a motorcycle, AND would kick the ever livin' shit out of somebody if they got out of line.

Cotton

Staff member
I liked the fact she was good looking, rode a motorcycle, AND would kick the ever livin' shit out of somebody if they got out of line.
That too. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not my type. At least not at that age.

Cotton

Staff member
Top Bottom