Cowboys at Redskins | Week 16 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/22/13

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, off to do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Later, you sad SOBs. :towel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guess we can hope the Eagles play Foles and McCoy and they both get their legs broke.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Romo was struggling, but god damn I love that bitch right now.

Cotton

Staff member
It's so fitting that Murray scores the game winning TD.

Even if it was on a pass. He deserves this.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Romo was struggling, but god damn I love that bitch right now.
He missed a wide open Dez in the endzone with an easy throw. He underthrew Williams on that deep pass so that he wasn't able to go for the TD. Somehow it all worked out though. I was even impressed with how we ran the clock down a little at the end. I was fully expecting us to go full on pass near the goal line and leave the Redskins with over 2 minutes left on the clock and time outs. The lack of timeouts is what really cost the Redskins on that final play. They were clearly disorganized and confused and the clock was running down to nothing.

Carp

DCC 4Life
He missed a wide open Dez in the endzone with an easy throw. He underthrew Williams on that deep pass so that he wasn't able to go for the TD. Somehow it all worked out though. I was even impressed with how we ran the clock down a little at the end. I was fully expecting us to go full on pass near the goal line and leave the Redskins with over 2 minutes left on the clock and time outs. The lack of timeouts is what really cost the Redskins on that final play. They were clearly disorganized and confused and the clock was running down to nothing.
He did miss Dez, but it was altered...as for the Williams throw being underthrown you can go F yourself. Bought time and made the throw on the run with a gimpy leg.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Imma give Hayden some props...he played well today.

Cotton

Staff member
Romo definitely did struggle but he finished strong and that's all that matters as far as this one game goes. He absolutely deserves MVP of the game.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Scandrick too...Carr was bad today and Scandrick picmed him up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Top Bottom