Cowboys at Lions | Week 8 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/27/2013

vtcowboy

So, as someone pointed out at the zone...really glad we had Escobar to help us prepare the defense for Megatron, eh?

2233boys

Not So New Member
This just isn't a good team. They are poorly coached, poorly run, poorly managed. I can't believe I invested that time in this team today.

Carl

RIP Brother
We are tied to him long term, but I am legitimately worried about Romo's regression. He is, as others have said, worried about getting hurt. When a QB thinks that way, it's over.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
2013 Cowboys....snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I fully expect a "people are going to feel uncomfortable" Jerry-ism any minute now.

:lol

data

Forbes #1
Wow. You gotta check out this amazing punt by the Steelers.

Ball lands at the one and walks the goalline for about 5 yards and ends up at the 1 yard line...untouched.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
21-7 :lol

when it rains it pours. Probably go from 0-3 to division to winning it after going from 3-6 last year to winning the East. Of course doesn't hurt when the other three teams in the division suck.
That would actually be a good thing.

Who would you rather go 8-8 and have a meaningless division title followed by a one and done playoff appearance?

Us or the Redskins?

data

Forbes #1
I fully expect a "people are going to feel uncomfortable" Jerry-ism any minute now.

Jerruh:

"Well, you are obviously disappointed to have the results you had today when you could have had the result you wanted right in your possession...but when you look at the totality of it, even with today's results, what we still have possession of is a desirable standing amongst our division and I'm sure 3 other teams would be thrilled to have the results we've had this season thus far."

~wink~

data

Forbes #1
#99 just had another late hit on the QB.

F'n idiot. Same guy that hit Andrew Luck to lose the game.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Jerruh:

"Well, you are obviously disappointed to have the results you had today when you could have had the result you wanted right in your possession...but when you look at the totality of it, even with today's results, what we still have possession of is a desirable standing amongst our division and I'm sure 3 other teams would be thrilled to have the results we've had this season thus far."

~wink~

data

Forbes #1
CIncinnati 49 - Jets 9

Utterly amazing that an offense can score while their defense simultaneously stops scores.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Denver about to tie up the Skins.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I wonder if he adds "except in Dallas"?
The only way Gruden changes his mind about coaching in Dallas is if Jerry throws an ass load of money at him.

He cannot stand Jones...thinks he is a bad GM.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The last 3 minutes of today's game. Jim Schwartz in blue, Jason Garrett in orange.

Top Bottom