Cowboys at Lions | Week 8 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/27/2013

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This offense sucks balls.

They were not impressive at all in wins against the Giants, Redskins, or Eagles.

The Giants game had 6 turnovers bail us out.

The Redskins game had Dwayne Harris and a turnover inside the 5 to inflate numbers there.

And we all saw how awful we played last week.

And yet here we are leading 10-7 in a game we have no business leading in with an offense that is again sucking it up, but thanks to Sean Lee and his two picks, the offense has "scored" 10 points.

For whatever reason, Garrett and this staff will continue to avoid criticism from the Jones clowns just as they always do.
At this point I think even Schmitty has to concede that Garrett's system has ran it's course.

It's just not very good or creative.

vtcowboy

This is a game Sean Lee might win practically by himself a la Dwayne Harris vs Washington.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Feh, don't need top free agents if you draft well.
Even if you draft well you're going to have to have some quality free agents. I'm not just talking big contract Brandon Carr type free agents I'm talking about the 2nd tier guys as well.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Even if you draft well you're going to have to have some quality free agents. I'm not just talking big contract Brandon Carr type free agents I'm talking about the 2nd tier guys as well.
But you said "top free agents". :shrug

1bigfan13

Staff member
Every time I look at Lee in the pic I think of that old pic that floated around the internet for a bit of the mentally retarded girl dancing on the dance floor.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
At this point I think even Schmitty has to concede that Garrett's system has ran it's course.

I'd sign off on a change. But not "fire then search" that could lead us to Norv Turner.

I would have an acceptable and likely target in mind in advance.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The one thing this offense has done well is come out and score in the 2nd half.

They need to do that now.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Romo is missing open receivers though...the first drive he had Hanna underneath and threw it up for Williams. There are smarter plays to be made by the quarterback.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'd sign off on a change. But not "fire then search" that could lead us to Norv Turner.

I would have an acceptable and likely target in mind in advance.
:lol

Of course not.

Let's just keep this same crap in place just cause.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Romo is missing open receivers though...the first drive he had Hanna underneath and threw it up for Williams. There are smarter plays to be made by the quarterback.
That's always going to be the case with him.,

He just isn't the smartest QB around.

Top Bottom