Cowboys at Eagles | Week 7 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:zzz

COWBOYSROCK5: None of them have claimed that we would have gotten torched like we did in the Giants game if he played average. That was the retarded claim you made.

CRAZY PERSON RESPONSE: Closer to the Giants game than Eagles game.

And so what if they didn't say it? The logical implication of "Foles missed a bunch of throw unforced" is that if he makes good throws at a normal rate, even for him, he racks up a bunch more yards and at least 1 more TD (on that one he underthrew Avant that Wilcox picked that got overturned by shitty reffing).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yes, you directly said that an average QB would have posted numbers close to that of the Giants or Eagles game as opposed the the numbers the QBs posted in the Eagles game. Or I mean CRAZY PERSON said that...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh, so the disagreement here is that the first time I said "closer to the Chargers or Giants game" but the second time I just said "closer to the Giants game"? That's the basis for you thinking its retarded?

Because I think we're getting into semantics a bit.

Boozeman said, and I quote: "a real good QB does a number on us" if he faces the same coverage.

Agree or disagree?

I agree with him. I'm interested to know if you think what boozeman said is "retarded."

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
How many times has schmitty name dropped booze the last couple days?

Creepy.

And he accused Iamtdg of being gay for Carp? :lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Boozeman is switzerland. Neutral party.

He's a go-to moderate stance that we can use as a barometer.

When I start slobbing his knob in the test thread then that's something to wonder about.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Der Panzerschmidt's responses in this thread, IMO, have nothing to do with the coverage, he's just blaming Foles for the poor performance by his boys in green, and implying that they are a super awesome team beyond the QB issues.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Boozeman is switzerland. Neutral party.

He's a go-to moderate stance that we can use as a barometer.

When I start slobbing his knob in the test thread then that's something to wonder about.
Show us one instance of anybody slobbing anybody's knob. In the test thread or anywhere else.

That stuff left when your idol sbk left.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Show us one instance of anybody slobbing anybody's knob. In the test thread or anywhere else.

That stuff left when your idol sbk left.
It's just about every post in there. Pick one?

And why would I do that? So you can say "That's not slobbing anyone's knob!"

And then we can argue over the definition of internet knob slobbering.

You guys are in there every single day talking about like the same five topics, telling the same type of jokes, all day long. You love each other, it's hilarious.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's just about every post in there. Pick one?
So do that. Pick one where it's obvious somebody is "slobbing on somebodies knob".

You claim it's just about every post. Should be easy for you.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So do that. Pick one where it's obvious somebody is "slobbing on somebodies knob".

You claim it's just about every post. Should be easy for you.
I could do that, but then you'll just deny it, so I don't see why I should waste my time.

The three of you combined have about 1700 posts in that thread alone, I'm sure you're discussing very serious matters in there all the time.

No wait... it's all what you had for lunch.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He's just looking to be accepted.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I could do that, but then you'll just deny it, so I don't see why I should waste my time.

The three of you combined have about 1700 posts in that thread alone, I'm sure you're discussing very serious matters in there all the time.

No wait... it's all what you had for lunch.
So, a copout then, eh?

Figures. The schmittler modus operandi. Make stupid claim, refuse to back it up because you can't, come up with retarded reason why to try and deflect from the truth and shift focus elsewhere. Go ahead and deny that, or just do what's simple. Pick out a post that shows somebody slobbing knob. Should be quick and easy to do, since the claim was it is just about every post.

Oh, and you have about 100 posts in there yourself. Not to mention a shitload more in past test threads. Should we just assume they were all some serious stuff?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So, a copout then, eh?
No, I just am not gonna play your game.

You guys are in there every day, post after post, again, talking about like the same handful of topics, laughing at each other's jokes, it's hilarious what a clique it is. It's gay.

I could go find the latest post about how awesome Whataburger is, but then you'll just say "Oh, so everytime someone talks about food it's gay?"

Which is, of course, a misrepresentation of my point, and you know that, but that's your modus operandi.

So I'm not gonna do that.

I'll just continue to observe how gay for each other you guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom