Cowboys at Bears | Week 14 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Especially after we were gashing them with the run. Definitely tell retard Garrett is back calling plays.
Dumb post. You can't fault Garrett for the passes...it is what you do in a 2 minute drill.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
7-5 and yet we'll still probably not finish better than 8-8. And Garrett will still probably be back next year. :picard

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You know, I understand the hate regarding this team's obsession with devoting huge resources to CB, but I think there's another issue. CB is an important position. However, I think we need to move away from acquiring these small ones like Black Weiner and Scandrick. There are too many tall WR/TE in the league now. What's the advantage of having a midget at CB lining up against those guys?
That's a good point. You have to think jumpballs in this game now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hopefully the idiots finally take upgrading the defense seriously this offseason. This is beyond pathetic.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You know, I understand the hate regarding this team's obsession with devoting huge resources to CB, but I think there's another issue. CB is an important position. However, I think we need to move away from acquiring these small ones like Black Weiner and Scandrick. There are too many tall WR/TE in the league now. What's the advantage of having a midget at CB lining up against those guys?

True we don't want midget corners but actual tall corners are hard to find.

data

Forbes #1
7-5 and yet we'll still probably not finish better than 8-8. And Garrett will still probably be back next year. :picard
It's like inflation.

8-8 in 2013 = 14-2 in 2011.

I can tell you this much. We would've kicked the shit out of the 2011 Cowboys. winning.

Cotton

Staff member
Love how we've churned the roster all year yet somehow Webb and Heath still find their way on the field on a regular basis.
We didn't churn the secondary.

Cotton

Staff member
Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom