Cowboys 2015 Opponents

Jiggyfly

Banned
It's a perfect spot for him. It's the least demanding LBer spot in this defense and I think he would fit in nicely in that spot. Hitchens has been so good against the run when he has gotten the opportunity to play. I'm completely comfortable with him in that spot.
You take on blockers a lot at SAM he looks much better in space when attacking.

He still has big problems shedding blocks.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So a rolled up ankle is an example of wearing down.:lol

And I don't think he is a good SAM candidate, but come on.
It's a symptom of being weak and/or out of position, just like Sean Lee's injuries. Like Marion Barber, Hitchens is a rotation player, not a full timer. At least not yet.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Like Marion Barber, Hitchens is a rotation player, not a full timer.
:unsure

Sometimes the things you pull out really make me scratch my head. I'd love to hear all the ways that these two completely different players are similar.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
:unsure

Sometimes the things you pull out really make me scratch my head. I'd love to hear all the ways that these two completely different players are similar.
They played/play with a passion that's not sustainable, at least for their bodies. Barber ran hard and would die. Hitchens plays all out and with his frame it's only a matter of time before he gets hurt. Sean Lee is the same way, except with even better instincts.

When you play harder than your body can take, you get hurt. I see that in Hitchens. I saw it in Michael Irvin and Dez Bryant. Fortunately both of them had the physique to improve and learn to stay NFL healthy. I'm not sold that either Hitchens or Lee do.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It's a symptom of being weak and/or out of position, just like Sean Lee's injuries. Like Marion Barber, Hitchens is a rotation player, not a full timer. At least not yet.
That's bullshit bullshit I bet you don't even remember how he was hurt.

He got rolled up on because he was weak?

Using this logic Martin was weak and out of position as well.:lol

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
That's bullshit bullshit I bet you don't even remember how he was hurt.

He got rolled up on because he was weak?

Using this logic Martin was weak and out of position as well.:lol
Don't question the injury voodoo!

Top Bottom