Cowboys’ Jerry Jones, 75, says he has the ‘body’ of a 40-year-old

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Prolly be the GM by then.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Would hate to lose McClay, but if it gets Garrett off the field, I'm good with it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Someone wants to spike sbk92’s blood pressure.

Jones isn’t dying anytime soon.

We’ve been fucked for quite a while now with no end in sight.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Typically an MRI just scans one part of the body -- knee, shoulder, brain, etc. So how would an MRI result indicate an overall condition of a body?

And an MRI is used to diagnose, not for casual screening. So a physician must have been looking for something that could be wrong.

Maybe what Jerry meant was that he has the body of someone who's been consuming vast quantities of 40-year-old bourbon.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Typically an MRI just scans one part of the body -- knee, shoulder, brain, etc. So how would an MRI result indicate an overall condition of a body?

And an MRI is used to diagnose, not for casual screening. So a physician must have been looking for something that could be wrong.

Maybe what Jerry meant was that he has the body of someone who's been consuming vast quantities of 40-year-old bourbon.
2 things:

I recently had my entire spine (head to pelvis) scanned... I was in that coffin for nearly 3 hours.

Also, when you have as much money as JJ, you can have pretty much any medical test done whenever you want.

Top Bottom