Cowboy Injury Updates

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah the whole thing is weird. Much more concerning then Martin really. Nothing to do but wait to find out more information I guess.
Martin said he has no concern that his week 1 status is in jeopardy, I don't think there's any concern with him.

With Frederick, who the heck knows.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Martin said he has no concern that his week 1 status is in jeopardy, I don't think there's any concern with him.

With Frederick, who the heck knows.
Yeah when the results came back that there were no structural issues I assumed all was good. But it's starting to make me more and more nervous.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Of course a player is going to say that and for most injuries I will take them at their word. When it comes to knees and spines I will wait and see.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Goddammit

p1_

DCC 4Life
saw that. Fucking MASH unit around here. I can hear the excuses already.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why is Chaz Green even employed in the NFL?

How do I send in some game tape of myself to the Dallas front office?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
His ankle will explode tomorrow.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Goddammit
Do you even dare put Dak behind that in the next preseason game? Usually I'm the first to want him out there getting as many reps as possible but that's basically an entire line of second stringers out there. That's scary.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Goddammit
I don't care how injured we are, Chaz Green's ass needs to go.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Do you even dare put Dak behind that in the next preseason game? Usually I'm the first to want him out there getting as many reps as possible but that's basically an entire line of second stringers out there. That's scary.
Hell no, because the depth at QB is even worse than OL.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Martin the tough bastard.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hell no, because the depth at QB is even worse than OL.
I agree with you. Although is it beneficial for him to take snaps from Looney who is going to be his day 1 starting center probably? He'd at least still have Connor and Smith manning the left side I assume.

I'd obviously have a really quick hook for Dak but yeah that's hard. You want to give your young QB some time to work with the first team guys. But I guess how much does a half of preseason football really do for a guy? Especially since he gets far more experience than that during the regular season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I agree with you. Although is it beneficial for him to take snaps from Looney who is going to be his day 1 starting center probably? He'd at least still have Connor and Smith manning the left side I assume.

I'd obviously have a really quick hook for Dak but yeah that's hard. You want to give your young QB some time to work with the first team guys. But I guess how much does a half of preseason football really do for a guy? Especially since he gets far more experience than that during the regular season.
As long as Chaz the spaz is playing, I want Dak on the sidelines. To hell with that guy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why is Chaz Green even employed in the NFL?

How do I send in some game tape of myself to the Dallas front office?
Take some video then mail it to the Dallas Cowboys at 1 Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX 75034.

Top Bottom