Connor Williams allowed zero pressures vs. Giants, leveling up

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think there is some misremembering on Leary. He had his ups and downs at first. He got beaten out for the starting job by La'el Collins.

It wasn't until Collins got hurt that Leary returned to the starting lineup and had a really, really good season.
And earned himself a big payday .

deadrise

DCC 4Life
And earned himself a big payday .
Got my timeline and details screwed up. But you make the larger point. Look at who Dallas is going to have to make decisions on: Dak, Jones, Lawrence.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got my timeline and details screwed up. But you make the larger point. Look at who Dallas is going to have to make decisions on: Dak, Jones, Lawrence.
Lawrence is a no brainer to me. Unless the guys body breaks down at some point this year you just can't let a guy like that walk. I'm not ready to do a Dak extension just yet. If we make the playoffs this year I'd probably talk extension with him but it needs to be at a reasonable cost. I don't see the point in doing it early if we don't get a discount.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think there is some misremembering on Leary. He had his ups and downs at first. He got beaten out for the starting job by La'el Collins.

It wasn't until Collins got hurt that Leary returned to the starting lineup and had a really, really good season.
Leary was pretty damn good the year that Murray had his big season too. Collins was just a superior physical talent that the team felt like they had to get on the field. Still Leary had a pretty good career here. Excellent really for an undrafted guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Leary was pretty damn good the year that Murray had his big season too. Collins was just a superior physical talent that the team felt like they had to get on the field. Still Leary had a pretty good career here. Excellent really for an undrafted guy.
Dont forget the knock on Leary when we got him. He has a degenerative knee condition, which was why he went undrafted.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yep.

Top Bottom