Colts Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is from a 20 year Indy sports writer.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

This is from a 20 year Indy sports writer.
He looks older than 20.

vince

Not So New Member
Co-worker mentioned he had heard they are considering sitting Luck. Anybody else hear/see anything abou this?

Cotton

Staff member
Co-worker mentioned he had heard they are considering sitting Luck. Anybody else hear/see anything abou this?
The only thing I have seen is Pagano saying he is sitting no healthy starters.

Cotton

Staff member
T.Y. Hilton is questionable, but they’re not ruling him out

Posted by Darin Gantt on December 19, 2014, 2:17 PM EST

The Colts are listing wide receiver T.Y. Hilton as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys, and he has taken the designation to heart.

Hilton told Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star that he felt “50-50,” in reference to his ankle injury, and he hasn’t practiced all week.

But Colts coach Chuck Pagano wasn’t ready to rule him out, saying “this guy is pretty special.”

Hilton leads the Colts in receptions and receiving yards, and they’ve already clinched their playoff berth via the AFC South title. So there’s a clear temptation to let him rest and recover for the postseason.

Right tackle Gosder Cherilus is officially out with his groin injury. Veteran wideout Reggie Wayne was held out of Friday’s practice, but it was for rest and he’s listed as probable.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Prediction: Cowboys win big game at home
December, 19, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

The smoothest route to the playoffs for the Dallas Cowboys is to win the NFC East and with two games left, they are in control. But now they have to play a game at AT&T Stadium, where they are 3-4 on the season.

As palatial as the stadium is, the Cowboys have been incredibly ineffective there.

Tony Romo has a career-best 80.2 QBR, but in his last two home outings he has a 17 Total QBR and the Cowboys lost both games.

Romo has been aided by the running game, but that could be challenged this week with the status of DeMarco Murray. While the expectation is that Murray will play despite breaking his hand last week, the injury will have to affect him some. So too could a re-configured offensive line with right tackle Doug Free and right guard Zack Martin hobbled by ankle injuries. Martin is expected to play, like Murray, but he will be at less than full strength.

The Cowboys still believe they can be carried by the running game without a fully healthy Murray and line. The Indianapolis Colts' defense has playmakers, but the Cowboys' confidence has never been higher than after what they did last week at Philadelphia. Not even a home-field disadvantage can stop them Sunday.

My prediction: Cowboys 30, Colts 24

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Spags picked us to win. No need to even watch now.

Cotton

Staff member
Now Watkins is saying Free has been ruled out.

Cotton

Staff member
Change of pace: Cowboys will report to team hotel earlier for this home game

David Moore
Published: December 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Head coach Jason Garrett said earlier in the week that he would look at doing something different with the schedule leading up to Sunday’s game in an effort to shake the team out of its 3-4 lethargy at AT&T Stadium.

The decision?

“Certainly nothing drastic,’’ Garrett said.

OK, what non-drastic measure does he intend to take?

“We’ll just keep all of that stuff to ourselves,’’ Garrett said. “What we need to do is practice really well today and get ready for a really good football team coming to our place Sunday.’’

It turns out there is no drastic change. But Garrett will have the players report to the team hotel three hours earlier on Saturday than they normally do before a home game.

Cotton

Staff member
If Washington does beat Philly, the Cowboys will know going into their game that if they win they are in. Good thing or bad thing?

Landry

DCC 4Life
If Washington does beat Philly, the Cowboys will know going into their game that if they win they are in. Good thing or bad thing?
I don't think it makes a difference. We need to win out.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think it makes a difference. We need to win out.
If we beat Indy and Washington beats the Eagles we clinch the division. We wouldn't have to beat the Redskins at that point.

Cotton

Staff member
Do you really think Washington beats Philly?
That wasn't the point of my post. I was saying if they do we go into the game knowing we can clinch with a win. I was curious if people thought that knowledge would be a good or bad thing.

Top Bottom