Coaching and GM hirings and firings

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Horrible move by Rhule to make it about money at that stage, he better be good
But Carolina's not a bad job though. If he were going to some place like Cincinnati then I would caution against it, but he's going to one of the more stable franchises in the league.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
But Carolina's not a bad job though. If he were going to some place like Cincinnati then I would caution against it, but he's going to one of the more stable franchises in the league.
i didn't mean taking the job in Carolina, I think its a bad move to play one off the other for more $$, it shows a lack of commitment to either team over what is unlikely to be a substantial salary difference

It reminds me of when I get multiple offers at the same time on one of my houses, If I get stupid greedy, I can piss everyone off and lose both buyers

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm watching Matt Rhule's intro press conference. He's winning the PC on day 1.

The man is impressive.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

The man is impressive.
He really is. I heard him on the radio a bunch when he was at temple. I'm happy with McCarthy but Rhule would've been great too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He really is. I heard him on the radio a bunch when he was at temple. I'm happy with McCarthy but Rhule would've been great too.
Yeah I think with the right staff he is going to do great in the NFL. The Panthers QB situation is a cluster fuck but that's about it.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

It may be time to start a :lol @ the Giants thread.

Unless this guy is another Belichick in hiding, it is hard to sell. I bet Giants fans are melting down about now.
I hope the New York Football Giants keep him around for 10 years.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

The man is impressive.
Far more impressive than McCarthy, honestly. But winning the press conference doesn't really matter, and who knows if millionaires will buy into Rhule's message like a bunch of 19 year olds did.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Eliminates one of the guys in contention for the Dallas job.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This guy is going to be in for a shock when he tries to start running his own practices.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Fake tough guy. I didn't buy his act at all. That said, unlike Mike, he can think on his feet.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

This guy is going to be in for a shock when he tries to start running his own practices.
Yeah, apparently he didn't take the time to familiarize himself with the rules of the NFL since he's only been in it for such a short amount of time.

Someone needs to tell him the CBA limits how often you can practice in pads and get physical.

What an absolutely strange hire that was.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom