Child Poverty Rises and Food Stamps Cut While Billionaires Boom

BipolarFuk

Demoted
No one forces anyone to get pregnant, dickhead. That's where the issue starts, not after the whore has a baby in her belly because she wasn't responsible enough to prevent it from happening. I absolutely don't think it's my responsibility to make up for someone else's lack of it.
The easiest solution would be to just let them abort then.

Or maybe we could just sterilize women too poor to have kids.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You might not want to watch, but you surely don't give much of a fuck.

Squirt em out girls, at ALL COSTS, but don't ask for any help to feed them from the guys who forced you to have it.
Murdering people should be illegal. It's not like you'd get anywhere by arguing "Pay for me to raise my 2 year old or let me kill it."

It shouldn't be any different for a baby in the womb.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Murdering people should be illegal. It's not like you'd get anywhere by arguing "Pay for me to raise my 2 year old or let me kill it."

It shouldn't be any different for a baby in the womb.
It isn't a two year old. It is a fetus and part of the mother until it is born.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'd be open to throwing all the babies we can't afford to feed over a cliff, Spartan style.

Just make sure you squirt that fucker out first, because abortion is wrong.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now I am confused. What if I am pro-choice but don't think kids are dying in the streets?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Now I am confused. What if I am pro-choice but don't think kids are dying in the streets?
Not dying in the streets at the moment en masse, but they would be if anti government types had their way.

They would immediately divert government funding from food stamps, WIC, ect to the government programs they agree with.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It isn't a two year old. It is a fetus and part of the mother until it is born.
It's a human baby, and it's biologically and scientifically absolutely not a part of the mother at any point whatsoever given that it has a separate DNA.

So you couldn't be more wrong about it being part of the mother.

If anything it's a parasite, but still a distinct organism. Except it's a human organism.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What can anyone truly believe about these types of fund raising campaigns. At one point there is a rant that a large percentage of the kids in America are obese and that is followed by a rant that a large percent go hungry. Pick a side I guess but can anyone really know the truth when the whole idea is to raise money. Next thing you hear is that most of the charities actually only get ten percent of the amount given. When money is involved the priorities. tend to turn to to subjective motives.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The easiest solution would be to just let them abort then.

Or maybe we could just sterilize women too poor to have kids.
The easiest solution. :lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'd be open to throwing all the babies we can't afford to feed over a cliff, Spartan style.

Just make sure you squirt that fucker out first, because abortion is wrong.
I suspect you'd get a similar objection from Pro Life types on the throwing babies over the cliff issue.

Cotton

Staff member
Not dying in the streets at the moment en masse, but they would be if anti government types had their way.

They would immediately divert government funding from food stamps, WIC, ect to the government programs they agree with.
Oh STFU already with this assumptive BS. "If you had your way, all the kids would be made to starve or like be thrown off a cliff or something. LOLOMGFACESTOOPID"

Cotton

Staff member
Bipo, you have gone off the fucking deep end, and that's saying a lot being as it's you.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
We could also build a "Great Wall of Mexico" to keep those pesky illegals out.

Never mind that little Johnny is starving, and mommy was just killed when the crumbling bridge she had to drive over to go steal some groceries collapsed on the way.

Cotton

Staff member
Crumbling bridges is definitely an epidemic in the country. See it every day on my morning commute.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey Bipo...there some really fucked up Filipinos right now. Just saying.

Cotton

Staff member
Bipo is one fringe talking about the other fringe.

Top Bottom