Chiefs trade Alex Smith to Washington, saving $17 million

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This is a weird class, very top heavy.

Middle round guys like Kyle Lauletta, Mike White and Nic Shimonek might be able to make it.

Alright, I was kidding with the last one.
I got a chuckle at that one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rudolph and Jackson most likely won't make it out of the second and might go in the late first at worst just based off of supply and demand.
Yeah I think both are second rounders. Drew Lock might be in that area as well.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I'd take a look at Chase Litton from MArshall. Tanner lee will be available late but he is definitely a pocket passer and those guys don't get as much love in the NFL any more.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd take a look at Chase Litton from MArshall. Tanner lee will be available late but he is definitely a pocket passer and those guys don't get as much love in the NFL any more.
Tanner Lee is awful. Dude looked like warmed over dogshit in the Senior Bowl. He had no business being invited even though he was a late injury replacement.

Litton I have not really watched so I don't have an opinion.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tanner Lee is awful. Dude looked like warmed over dogshit in the Senior Bowl. He had no business being invited even though he was a late injury replacement.

Litton I have not really watched so I don't have an opinion.
Yeah Tanner Lee was a fucking joke and an embarrassment. I wasn't impressed at all with Kurt Benkert either. I know he had the one nice scramble and throw to the RB. But other then that I thought he was kind of shitty.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Reports floating that the slurs might put the franchise tag on Cousins, to trade him to a team that wouldn't have a shot at him in FA (hello, Cleveland).

Spite-tagging.

Top Bottom