Cardinals Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Kliff's offense is going to murder this defense.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kliff's offense is going to murder this defense.
Yeah it probably will. Murray is more of a threat to burn a defense than even Wilson of the Seahawks. He is a burner on the run and his arm will surprise a lot of people. He can be contained but I don’t think Dallas can do it. This will be the first time I have ever rooted against him over the past 8 or 9 years.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah it probably will. Murray is more of a threat to burn a defense than even Wilson of the Seahawks. He is a burner on the run and his arm will surprise a lot of people. He can be contained but I don’t think Dallas can do it. This will be the first time I have ever rooted against him over the past 8 or 9 years.
More of a threat with his legs you must mean. He's obviously nowhere near the level of Wilson in any form or fashion aside from his threat as a runner.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
More of a threat with his legs you must mean. He's obviously nowhere near the level of Wilson in any form or fashion aside from his threat as a runner.
Murray has a very good arm and a good accurate delivery. I’ve watched this kid from his freshman year in high school. He lived about a half mile from me .

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Murray has a very good arm and a good accurate delivery. I’ve watched this kid from his freshman year in high school. He lived about a half mile from me .
Thats nice but like Simply said Wilson is on another level when you look at what he does with everything else besides running the ball. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's fine and seemingly mostly true but in no way does it mean he's more of a threat than Wilson.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's fine and seemingly mostly true but in no way does it mean he's more of a threat than Wilson.
Okay. He is a threat. I’ll leave it there and wait for Monday night. But I am very concerned the Cardinals May rip Dallas a new one. Hope not.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But I am very concerned the Cardinals May rip Dallas a new one.
I don't think there's much about doubt their offense doing that. Just have to hope the offense can mostly keep up, and hope for a few breaks.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Okay. He is a threat. I’ll leave it there and wait for Monday night. But I am very concerned the Cardinals May rip Dallas a new one. Hope not.
Yea, I mean pretty much anybody is a threat to this defense right now, especially a QB who is a threat to run combined with one of the better WR's in the league. We'll just have to hope to contain their offense, force Murray into a few mistakes and hope the offense can put up 27 or so.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yea, I mean pretty much anybody is a threat to this defense right now, especially a QB who is a threat to run combined with one of the better WR's in the league. We'll just have to hope to contain their offense, force Murray into a few mistakes and hope the offense can put up 27 or so.
Well maybe but putting up 27 points wouldn’t have beat the Giants.

data

Forbes #1
What is your definition of Kyler Murray ripping a new one?

You seem unimpressed with what Russell Wilson did compared to what Kyler Murray will do to the Cowboys.....Not just go through the same hole that’s been ripped several times already, but Murray will rip a new one.

Russell Wilson 337 total yards, 5 TDs, zero turnovers and 38 points. (not even counting the shoulda been 6th TD for 45 points).

What would you consider to be Kyler Murray ripping a new one?
  • 100+ yards rushing, but less than Russell’s 337 total yards?
  • Or are you talking about Kyler going 50+ points and 500+ total yards?

data

Forbes #1
Predicting a Cowboys loss, wanna bet that the media will be shouting ‘statement game’ and ‘Kyler’s coming out party’?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What is your definition of Kyler Murray ripping a new one?

You seem unimpressed with what Russell Wilson did compared to what Kyler Murray will do to the Cowboys.....Not just go through the same hole that’s been ripped several times already, but Murray will rip a new one.

Russell Wilson 337 total yards, 5 TDs, zero turnovers and 38 points. (not even counting the shoulda been 6th TD for 45 points).

What would you consider to be Kyler Murray ripping a new one?
  • 100+ yards rushing, but less than Russell’s 337 total yards?
  • Or are you talking about Kyler going 50+ points and 500+ total yards?
Everyone knows Russel Wilson’s abilities and what the out come of the game that has already been played earlier this season.

Murray has the capabilities of doing to Dallas the same thing that Wilson did earlier. He should not be taken lightly because he can strike from anywhere on the field.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Everyone knows Russel Wilson’s abilities and what the out come of the game that has already been played earlier this season.

Murray has the capabilities of doing to Dallas the same thing that Wilson did earlier. He should not be taken lightly because he can strike from anywhere on the field.
That's nice but it wasn't like Wilson killed us doing the things that Murray can do.

Two different players at this stage. Murray is not going to kill us with the deep ball like Wilson did, for a simple example.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's nice but it wasn't like Wilson killed us doing the things that Murray can do.

Two different players at this stage. Murray is not going to kill us with the deep ball like Wilson did, for a simple example.
It’s not a deep ball offensive for the most part. But I haven’t seen much of the Cardinals since kingsbury took over but his system at aTech had a lot of its yardage made after a short catch. Murray can deliver a deep ball if need be.

Top Bottom