Bucs Stuff....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I watched their first couple of series the other night and Brady was doing a lot of dinking and dunking and getting the ball out quickly. I suspect that will be their game plan early in the season until they're completely comfortable with their OL.
Yeah, it will be very shallow drops and quick openers.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't even know how to do that. ~adjusts Depends and grabs ass diaper cream~
My kids put that shit on my phone when they were drunk and I can't get it all the way off, it keeps coming back. I feel so old.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Bucs are extremely beat up on the offensive interior. Thank God we have a pressure player inside. Wait, we don’t.
Parsons is going to be blitzing the A/B gaps quite a bit.

I like the matchup against their offense, especially if Godwin is out. We should be able to pressure Brady, who is of course a statue, and Diggs matches up pretty well with a guy like Evans who wants to be physical and play bully ball but isn't going to blow by you with speed.

Someone like Mukuamu could be particularly useful in this matchup with his size and physicality.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I actually think Gallimore is going to be pretty good this year too. But none of it matters with Tom Brady, the guy gets the ball off quick and despite no mobility gets sacked very little. Plus well the officials love him so there is that.
I’m guessing there will be multiple should be sacks negated by the refs. Over/under at 2.5

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m guessing there will be multiple should be sacks negated by the refs. Over/under at 2.5
I'm guessing their line will tackle our D-line without a single holding call. Eventually Osa will get close enough to brush Tom Brady's jersey and that will also be a roughing the passer call.

Meanwhile, Tyler Smith and Connor McGovern combine for 4 holds. All on plays that went for chunk yards.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sam Williams may get in a quarter or two before he's banned for life if he hits Brady like he did Geno Smith and the other preseason QBs.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I think Parsons will get through for 1-2 sacks. Whether or not they are counted.

Top Bottom